• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jay Feely says Matt Rhule treated people "crappy" while in Carolina

Dorian Gray

10 minutes ago, chbright said:

Rhule is a slimy used car salesman. He can rot. Hope Nebraska throws him out. Sucks for the students though. 

...I always thought he looked like he smelled like  urine....but who cares...hes gone and thats what we all wanted...

Edited by Johnstonny
  • Pie 2

My God we are in dark days.

Jake was a winner. Cam was a winner. We could give ANYBODY a game at any time. Fox and Rivera as frustrating as they could be at times, were men you could respect. There has never been to my knowledge an instance where former employees and players spoke poorly of them. We could field some bad teams, but this is a straight clown show. 

We had  a brand. A culture. A legacy and a reputation. BOA was NEVER an easy out, even in our down years. 

please Dave, step back and let the football guys do football guy things. 

• Pie 4

15 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

...I always thought he looked like he smelled like  urine....but who cares...hes gone and thats what we all wanted...

He looks like he would be a morning drinker, probably bud ice light, who sells timeshares at Daytona beach.

The uncle nobody likes and hope he doesn’t show up to Thanksgiving dinner

• Pie 1

Said elsewhere, thinking Rhule is better than Reich, is "prisoner of the moment" thinking.

Regardless of this season, Reich has produced a winning season in the NFL. Rhule never did, and never will.

Rhule likely wouldn't even qualify as better than the least qualified coach in NFL history.

• Pie 3

I'll say this - yes, they both sucked hard here. Some of the worst football I've ever seen.

However, there's something to be said for professionalism. And decency. No amount of money gives you the right to treat other people badly, and Rhule being a prick both on and off the field makes him much more hateable to me than Frank.

• Pie 3