• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

1 hour ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

God bless you! I’m glad there are better fans than me out there willing to spend money to watch that garbage. Hopefully your trip is worth it. 

I think I’m more excited about the Hornets game today than the Panthers 😳

An excuse to visit Nashville several years in the making.  Bought the tickets long before I knew it was going to be such a disaster.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Rapoport is reporting on twitter that Reich will be evaluated at the end of the season. 
So looks like an in season firing by will not happen. At this point it really doesn’t matter. Seems like a lot of teams this season with coaches that are likely going to get fired are waiting till the end of the season. 

That's pretty consistent with what Dianna Russini was saying.

Interested in the late panthers north (Bills) game. Old friend Joe Brady is back game 2 as the OC after old dark horse HC for panther fans, Ken Dorsey, was fired 2 weeks ago. Interested in seeing if Brady continues his success and we let an actual OC go way too early. Cause the last 2/3 for the Panthers have been worse than Joe. I am not opposed to a reunion if the Bills dont take the interm tag off at seasons end and they look better. The Bills may go big splash hire because they believe they are in win now mode.