• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich's seat is "on fire"

Bear Hands

1 minute ago, jopie87 said:

Who is more relieved when he is let go, the fan base or Frank? I'm guessing Frank.

He has to be. You give him a QB with 2 handicaps. Height and a noodle arm. I can count on my hand how many times we have thrown it more than 20 yds this season. Defenses are pressing and not even worried about anything more than 20 yards.

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Exactly.  Why hitch your wagon to a rolling dumpster fire.  Wait until the entire staff is fired and he's basically a free agent.

You’re not hitching your wagon to anything, this is already a disaster and nothing he could do would make him look bad for any future jobs, HC or otherwise.

But if he has any success, it would be a big feather in his cap for a next job.

Regardless, it will still be Deuce as interim if Reich gets fired

1 hour ago, MGH1989 said:

I don’t see the point in doing it until the end of the season other than just to appease the fanbase. 

Our owner cares absolutely nothing about the fanbase. He would be doing it to appease his ego/anger.

Remember this is the guy who referred to us as "basement dwellers."

Despite the fact that we would be more successful if he locked himself in the basement since 2018.