• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Fired as Panthers HC - Official

NJPanthers12

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

It just dawned on me that Reich got paid $36M for 10 months of (subpar) work. Sure getting booted after 11 games is embarrassing but dude can sit on his ass doing nothing and earn ~$25k per day for the next 3 years. Amazing

They could fire the hell out of me if they want to make me that money for 10 months of shitty work.  That's probably why Tepper dropped the F bomb in the locker room.  He realizes how much money he just lost.  

• Pie 2

On 11/28/2023 at 4:15 PM, ForJimmy said:

That's probably why Tepper dropped the F bomb in the locker room.  He realizes how much money he just lost.  

To put it in perspective, if Tepper had $778 in his wallet and that represented his total net-worth, in order to pay off Reich's contract he'd need to open that wallet and hand over...

...$1.

I don't think he's sweating it.

• Pie 1

On 11/30/2023 at 1:26 AM, RayRedd said:

To put it in perspective, if Tepper had $778 in his wallet and that represented his total net-worth, in order to pay off Reich's contract he'd need to open that wallet and hand over...

...$1.

I don't think he's sweating it.

last I saw he was worth $16B. 36M is only 0.225% of his total net worth. Yeah, I doubt he's losing sleep about the money

3 hours ago, lumbeecheraw75 said:

last I saw he was worth $16B. 36M is only 0.225% of his total net worth. Yeah, I doubt he's losing sleep about the money

Matt Rhule’s current buyout at Nebraska is $62 mllion.

That’s after the Panthers fired him with a $40 million buyout.

Face it, we all chose the wrong careers.

• Pie 1