• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Bleak Picture Concerning Bryce

Proudiddy

1 hour ago, recceice said:

Your opinion.. Love Stroud but at some point ppl have to admit that Houston built a better team and the other players should get some credit..

I might give them the offensive line, and Dell is a hell of a receiver, but he was unproven coming into this year too.  We have Sanders, Thielen, Hurst, Chark - all known commodities and solid to great players who have proven their worth in the league.  They didn't just all turn to poo in one offseason...  and I'm not saying it's all on Bryce, but between coaches struggling to make things happen offensively and the guys I just named suddenly becoming incapable of playing football, there is one common denominator that links them both, and his first name starts with a B and his last name starts with a Y.  Just saying...

4 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

Your aren’t an NFL talent evaluator. Like I said you can think Bryce is or isn’t the guy, but the implication that Bryce was just some 4th round reach is silly. He was basically a top 1-2 QB around the league and in the industry.

ok...tell me where he ends up...hes a.j McCarron or Blake Sims...Jake Coker... you have to see thru the propaganda and make your own mind up eventually...

41 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

wtf is he doing with his feet?  Goddamn and its clear he cannot see the field.  Jesus H why is his footwork so fuging terrible

copers lets hear it

I was at that game yesterday and trust me when I say he's worse in person than he is on TV. Never set his feet and all of the other Panther fans I talked to agreed. He was the wrong pick and he's too small.

• Beer 1

It's funny people on here calling others "Bryce Defenders" or "Copers" but yet their only form of defense is just blindly hating Bryce Young and comparing him to what CJ Stroud...

Here's the reality, does Bryce suck? Sure he does. Is Bryce a bust? He very well possibly might be but the thing is (and what many on here have been pointing out)  that, it is really hard to evaluate Young with what is surrounding him. Call that excuses for him all you want but if you cannot see that there is more to this team sucking than just Young than I think you are just blindly hating on Young.

And this isn't just coming from the so called, "Bryce Defenders" on here, it is coming from sources outside of the huddle, such as multiple analyst and media outlets.

So I am not apologizing for reserving judgement on Bryce until after next season and if that makes me a "Bryce Apologist" in your eyes... Well... That's on you. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

33 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I might give them the offensive line, and Dell is a hell of a receiver, but he was unproven coming into this year too.  We have Sanders, Thielen, Hurst, Chark - all known commodities and solid to great players who have proven their worth in the league.  They didn't just all turn to poo in one offseason...  and I'm not saying it's all on Bryce, but between coaches struggling to make things happen offensively and the guys I just named suddenly becoming incapable of playing football, there is one common denominator that links them both, and his first name starts with a B and his last name starts with a Y.  Just saying...

Hurst is injured and drops balls.. Chark the same.. Sanders fumbling and lackluster running might look better with a all pro Oline but not here.. Thelien has been good.. But reality is.. Tank is good, Nico made the jump their defense is solid and Their Oline has been consistent and healthy.. That’s not all one player.. That’s good coaching putting players in a good scheme and the players making it work.. It takes all to make the turn around they did.. And I can’t say we’ve had that and that’s not one players fault…

4 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

A first round franchise QB’s job is to make 3rd and 4th rounders look like first and second rounders. If it takes first and second rounders to make your first round QB look capable, then that’s a pretty bad and unsustainable problem. 

Not their rookie year… If it happens you got a great one but if it doesn’t.. It doesn’t mean he’s a bad QB.. Most rookies don’t make teams better by themselves.. Cam didn’t..

1 hour ago, recceice said:

And no one thought BY was the worst QB in this draft either.. So what is your point?? That’s stupid as hell what ppl thought and what has been proven are 2 different things.. Tank Dell has proven right now he is better then Mingo, Shultz has proven he is a better FA signing then Hurst.. Nico Collin’s has proven he is better then TMJ.. Your argument is dumb..

Tank Dell isn't just better than Mingo, he's better than any receiver on our team.  He makes the defense account for him.