• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody have the video of Nicole Tepper storming out of the suite?

CamWhoaaCam

21 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I was just looking to see if there was more to that clip on the replay but they got it all. On another note why didn't he hit Ian Thomas on the 3rd down, or Sanders or Thielen (when open) on 4th down? Sorry if this has been discussed already, been working long days1893138995_ScreenShot2023-12-05at12_28_22AM.thumb.png.2efbc09b98101687c8614263478a22be.png2102580458_ScreenShot2023-12-05at12_30_45AM.thumb.png.5ad56fda194ba5eb097d7ff7b7e17764.png

I've noticed that Bryce has a bad tendency that when he rolls out to his right he drifts back instead of continuing to run towards the line of scrimmage. Every time he has done that the play is done he has thrown the ball away seemingly every time. 

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I was just looking to see if there was more to that clip on the replay but they got it all. On another note why didn't he hit Ian Thomas on the 3rd down, or Sanders or Thielen (when open) on 4th down? Sorry if this has been discussed already, been working long days1893138995_ScreenShot2023-12-05at12_28_22AM.thumb.png.2efbc09b98101687c8614263478a22be.png2102580458_ScreenShot2023-12-05at12_30_45AM.thumb.png.5ad56fda194ba5eb097d7ff7b7e17764.png

When Bryce starts to scramble he puts on the blinders more often than not. When he scrambled in college he was scrambling to throw and kept his eyes downfield. It feels like he's scrambling for survival in the NFL. Maybe the pass rush pressure has gotten to him or maybe he's just not as comfortable scrambling in the NFL where these guys are running him down and catching him.

Next year will answer a lot of questions. Hell either work his ass off and show that he can overcome his issues or he'll look like he doesn't belong on an NFL field again. Hoping for the former but I'd get on the latter.

• Beer 3

7 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I've noticed that Bryce has a bad tendency that when he rolls out to his right he drifts back instead of continuing to run towards the line of scrimmage. Every time he has done that the play is done he has thrown the ball away seemingly every time. 

It's a big part of how he overcame his height issues at Bama. Keep dropping back until you can see the field. Unfortunately that puts more pressure on your OL because it gives edge rushers a clearer pathway and they close a lot faster in the NFL than they did in college.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When Bryce starts to scramble he puts on the blinders more often than not. When he scrambled in college he was scrambling to throw and kept his eyes downfield. It feels like he's scrambling for survival in the NFL. Maybe the pass rush pressure has gotten to him or maybe he's just not as comfortable scrambling in the NFL where these guys are running him down and catching him.

Next year will answer a lot of questions. Hell either work his ass off and show that he can overcome his issues or he'll look like he doesn't belong on an NFL field again. Hoping for the former but I'd get on the latter.

Yeah so much for the computer brain. Either he doesn't see these targets because of his height, he knows he can't zip it in before it get's picked, or he's just shell shocked from the pressure. Even Darnold would hit some of these occasionally instead of throwing it out of bounds aka giving up on the play

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I’m all about hating on Tepper and Nicole for the dumpster fire they have created, but this entire post is reaching hard. She was just walking to prob go get some food or drinks lol. This is simply huddle drama.

You are violating the hive-mind.  You will be assimilated.

• Flames 1

It looks like no one wants to hang around Mr. Tepper and he really doesn't want to project class with the way he dresses. It's definitely different than Richardson, who seemed confident and patient and not make knee jerk decisions from week to week. I feel we have the wrong guy. I loved the old Panthers. This will never work for US.

On 12/5/2023 at 5:09 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

It's a big part of how he overcame his height issues at Bama. Keep dropping back until you can see the field. Unfortunately that puts more pressure on your OL because it gives edge rushers a clearer pathway and they close a lot faster in the NFL than they did in college.

Makes sense.