• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Miss Sam Darnold

bythenbrs

Just now, GhostWhispah said:

WRONG!!!! Bryce was the RIGHT choice but trading our ONLY playmaker plus 2 1st round picks to move up in the draft to draft anyone was wrong which i mentioned when the trade went down. So the sooner you realized this, the better off you be to understanding right from wrong instead of hate.

Bryce would still be this bad with DJ on the team, but I’ll let you still hold on to hope. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Im hoping I can come on here and say I was wrong about him. 

He was the WRONG choice. Stroud would be able to do more with what we have. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

WRONG!!!! Bryce was the RIGHT choice but trading our ONLY playmaker plus 2 1st round picks to move up in the draft to draft anyone was wrong which i mentioned when the trade went down. So the sooner you realized this, the better off you be to understanding right from wrong instead of hate.

That is quite possibly the worst, most useless video clip I've ever seen. If the objective is to give the viewer a headache, it succeeds.

6 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

With all his MANY weaknesses, he did not have a noodle arm, his footwork was better than Bryce, and we could actually win games if we went run heavy and schemed to hide his limitations.  Winning football games; does anyone remember what that was like just 12 months ago?

Come back, Sam.  All’s forgiven.

Seems anyone can post here

7 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Now show me the NFL film

If you expect the same result, it doesn't exist cause we DO NOT have a playmaker with breakaway speed on our team thanks to a dumb GM that thinks we can win without it. How come so many fans cannot understand the importance of this fact.

https://dbknews.com/2018/03/07/dj-moore-nfl-draft-combine-wide-receiver-40-yard-dash/

5 hours ago, KSpan said:

That is quite possibly the worst, most useless video clip I've ever seen. If the objective is to give the viewer a headache, it succeeds.

It compares the 2 top QB in the same draft showing how we celebrate in a musical promo which is very catchy. Only haters cannot appreciate it but this one goes into more detail on why the Panthers got the RIGHT pick but gave up too much to achieve it. Once we get a true playmaker like Tua got, we will be scary!

T

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Watching the replay, Bryce throws in slow motion it's hard to watch

That's because you played it in show motion. Stoo being a hater and whoever created this thread is a bonifide troll by preferring one of the worst QB to ever play the position. That ie a KNOWN fact yet we still traded a high 2nd round pick for him.

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/11/panthers-sam-darnold-worst-throw-wilson-jets/