• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coach Killer

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, Byrdman4real said:

Bryce could be a coach killer, but Frank got his self fired with his tecmo bowl play book and boring no motion ass scheme.

Bryce wasn’t reading motion nor making proper adjustments when he had the capability. We’re literally dumbing our offense down to try and help “super computer”. This is why BY’s stats didn’t change much today, HE’S the problem. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Fright said:

Bryce wasn’t reading motion nor making proper adjustments when he had the capability. We’re literally dumbing our offense down to try and help “super computer”. This is why BY’s stats didn’t change much today, HE’S the problem. 

This is an oversimplification of the issue. Our offense was completely stagnant and ancient. That’s on Frank. You can expect him to make chicken salad out of chicken poop. He’s not that type of QB. Should we have mortgaged the future for that? That’s a great question and worthy of discussion. However, over and over, they slow down our plays and zero in on our receivers. Consistently, there is ZERO separation. The biggest issue is that the makeup of this roster is horrible. Fitt should be the one looking for another job.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Tarheel119 said:

This is an oversimplification of the issue. Our offense was completely stagnant and ancient. That’s on Frank. You can expect him to make chicken salad out of chicken poop. He’s not that type of QB. Should we have mortgaged the future for that? That’s a great question and worthy of discussion. However, over and over, they slow down our plays and zero in on our receivers. Consistently, there is ZERO separation. The biggest issue is that the makeup of this roster is horrible. Fitt should be the one looking for another job.

Several examples of Bryce not finding the open man in the center of the field, being too inaccurate on tight window throws, and having too weak of an arm for anything deep.

It’s easy to simplify when the issue is primarily the person who touches the ball more than anyone else on the team. Don’t over complicate it by looking for issues beyond Bryce not being good. 

Edited by Fright
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Fright said:

Several examples of Bryce not finding the open man in the center of the field, being too inaccurate on tight window throws, and having too weak of an arm for anything deep.

It’s easy to simplify when the issue is primarily the person who touches the ball more than anyone else on the team. Don’t over complicate it by looking for issues beyond Bruce not being good. 

I’m just not seeing those “open” receivers. I’m also not seeing a scheme that looks competent either. I say all of this not as a Young defender. I was of the opinion there wasn’t a true franchise guy in the draft. Stroud proved me wrong. I wouldn’t have moved up. But hindsight is 20/20.