• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who has the weaker arm: Bryce Young or Cam post TJ Watt Hit?

Topic Title  

28 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Bryce
    • Broken down Cam

Cam may not have been able to physically throw the ball as far (though I don't believe there's really much of a difference at all here TBH) but his passes still had way more zip on them, occasional spike at the ground not withstanding. So i'd go with Cam pretty comfortably. The speed at which the ball travels from place to place is the main thing that matters. 

Edited by beo

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Cam really one of the best players of all time and just got stuck with Ron Rivera. 

In hindsight we gave Mike Shula too much poo as he’s easily been the best OC in team history and I’d gladly take him back over what we have right now. But that’s still not saying much and yeah to get the most of Cam’s time here we really needed an offensive minded HC. Imagine him in place of Hurts on this current Eagles team. Hurts is solid but man Cam would be absolutely unstoppable and probably have multiple MVPs in that offense.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1