• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper

Pazhoosier89

Any of y’all married peeps ever have your wife refuse to get off your back about an issue for over a week? Yes, of course you have. It always starts with a ‘hey babe’ or a ‘hey hun.’

Hey hun, I really think Brian is going to flourish in the 3-4. We really have to keep him. When are you meeting with the coaches and Fit again? I really think you should bring it up. 

Yup. It’s a wrap.

Wives heavily influence decisions on issues that they choose to take part of. How many ‘no way’ replies to her suggestions do you think he gets until his life is total hell? 

It’s not like bad team decisions are losing them any money in this. Owning pro sports teams are a hobby for them more than anything else. When they can put a winning team together I may change my mind.  

• Poo 1

8 hours ago, TN05 said:

Yeah, this is the problem right here. It's the peak of narcissism to try and give your wife - someone who, apparently, has no experience in any sort of executive environment, let alone a football one - a major role in the organization.

What she got down under must be damn good. 

10 minutes ago, ickmule said:
8 hours ago, TN05 said:

Yeah, this is the problem right here. It's the peak of narcissism to try and give your wife - someone who, apparently, has no experience in any sort of executive environment, let alone a football one - a major role in the organization.

What she got down under must be damn good. 

How would you describe it?

I didn't want to wade into this thread because I knew the sexism would be over the top.  Yep, I was right.

For those of you that don't know how to be critical without being a pig: Nicole Tepper has no notable experience in football therefore having her involved as a football decision maker is not a great look for the team.  Her working in the PR and community facing operations is great since that seems to be the role she's played before.

I have no problem critiquing her qualifications and experience - the results open it all for examination.  Asking what she adds to any football evaluation is really fair.  No problems there!

Sexist: Nicole Tepper is using her sexuality and femineity to influence the Panthers.  Many of y'all have been much more crass about that point, and it's just gross.  Some of y'all act like you have never felt the touch of a woman, that all women are objects designed for pleasing YOU.  It's super gross.  Talking about her having sexual relations with players, the quality of her sex acts, her general appearance...  You sound like 7th graders who found the national geographic with boobs in it that feel behind the book shelf in 1989.

Edited by d-dave
context
  • Pie 5
  • The D 1

On 12/4/2023 at 4:35 PM, Mr. Scot said:

There is a part of me that wonders whether Frank letting everyone know about the weekly meetings played a part in his firing.

It certainly has drawn a lot of negative press.

Oh I wouldn’t doubt it. Matt revealed the same thing a few weeks before he was fired I think, or maybe the year before- I can’t remember. 

I kinda felt like Reich dropped a lot of passive aggressive jabs in his pressers. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Tone deaf.  My God this is insanity 

To be fair, she might not know anything about the story that's come out today.

I'd be willing to bet a years salary Dave does though, and he's probably fuming about it.

Edited by Mr. Scot