• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers abandoning Wofford for training camp, will be in Charlotte

TN05

Just now, Waldo said:

And the bubble is coming down at the end of the season apparently. So where else would they do bad weather practice?

I haven't heard any report that the bubble will be removed. I certainly may have missed it.

But, to suggest we'll be holding training camp in a hotel ballroom is ridiculous and just piling on. 

9 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

I haven't heard any report that the bubble will be removed. I certainly may have missed it.

But, to suggest we'll be holding training camp in a hotel ballroom is ridiculous and just piling on. 

Scott has shown it multiple times. There will be no bad weather spot to practice then. It's what we used to do under JR.

Go ahead a look it all up. As for the attitude you are giving me, tone it down or fug off.  

51 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Wow...Maybe Tepper needs to take some of the $4 billion of wealth he's gained since he bought the team and build his own HQ and training facility....  Then just own it...  

Then again, that would go against grifting, which is what helps folks get rich and stay rich.

That is what he wanted to do originally.. its what he did with his soccer team... and he will prob end up doing it for the panthers eventually.

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Scott has shown it multiple times. There will be no bad weather spot to practice then. It's what we used to do under JR.

Go ahead a look it all up. As for the attitude you are giving me, tone it down or fug off.  

ok tough guy. no attitude given to you at all.  

yall really upset abut no more Wafford?

the only reason it was there was because Captain Jeans Day went to school there.  Who gives a fug if they move it?  Not like Spartanburg is some cultural hub with a buncha attractions... it has the Beacon and u can see the peach butt on the way down... thats it.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CBDellinger said:

yall really upset abut no more Wafford?

the only reason it was there was because Captain Jeans Day went to school there.  Who gives a fug if they move it?  Not like Spartanburg is some cultural hub with a buncha attractions... it has the Beacon and u can see the peach butt on the way down... thats it.

I'm really not. Spartanburg was hot as hell.

(though you could argue that might have been good for the players)

Actually believed the idea of putting a practice facility in Fort Mill or Rock Hill was a good one. Even using the old Heritage USA space might have made some sense.

The execution of those ideas though...left something to be desired 😕

9 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

ok tough guy. no attitude given to you at all.  

'But, to suggest we'll be holding training camp in a hotel ballroom is ridiculous and just piling on. '

Now you are just lying. 

Edited by Waldo