• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Saints 1PM Gameday Thread

Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

Correct, 40% to be accurate.  So even Brown's contribution to the playbook is garbage?  I'm asking because I see several narratives backfiring here on the Huddle since Reich's firing.

He actually wrote the whole thing.

It was done with influences from both Reich and McVay but he did all the writing.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The problem is David Tepper.

When people are desperate they sometimes make decisions that are high risk with hopes that they pan out. People will behave this way when they feel that they have the right support to allow them to make these high risk decisions.

Again I think the scouting department needs to be thoroughly evaluated and soon.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

Oh my bad.  I guess I missed Icky still whiffing on speed rushes and WR getting wide open or us running a completely different offense.  

Bryce has not risen to make his team better at all.  He has looked worse and worse the last few games.  No question but you can't show up to a gun fight with a knife.  When that happens and he still plays like this, then I'll call him a bust.

Stop blaming the O-line and the WRs. It's just a stupid narrative not backed up by facts. The O-line is fine, and our receivers get NFL-open plenty of times. Young has atrocious footwork, poor pocket awareness, poo athleticism, poo processing, poo decision-making, poo accuracy, and poo arm strength, all of which have a far more negative impact on our offense than the alleged O-line and receiver problems. In other words, the O-line and receivers might have problems, but Bryce is the problem.

End of story!

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

When people are desperate they sometimes make decisions that are high risk with hopes that they pan out. People will behave this way when they feel that they have the right support to allow them to make these high risk decisions.

Again I think the scouting department needs to be thoroughly evaluated and soon.

I just don't know how much input they actually have. Aside from Bryce we so consistently draft high RAS developmental guys that it really feels like it's all Tepper "analytics".

1 minute ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Stop blaming the O-line and the WRs. It's just a stupid narrative not backed up by facts. The O-line is fine, and our receivers get NFL-open plenty of times. Young has atrocious footwork, poor pocket awareness, poo athleticism, poo processing, poo decision-making, poo accuracy, and poo arm strength, all of which have a far more negative impact on our offense than the alleged O-line and receiver problems. In other words, the O-line and receivers might have problems, but Bryce is the problem.

End of story!

This guy just said the o-line is fine LOOOOOOOL

• Pie 1

Just now, MGH1989 said:

This guy just said the o-line is fine LOOOOOOOL

Yes, there are only six teams in the NFL whose O-lines provide their QBs with more time in the pocket than our O-line. You heard that right, only six teams are ahead. It's not our O-line's fault that Bryce holds onto the ball for too long and is too slow to escape sacks.

1614746700_PocketTime.thumb.jpg.34656338cc76eb9a8c89652cc500219f.jpg.85df7e1df20676be39f0cbeebb2ba350.jpg

Bryce did not look that bad but that stat line is horrific. Made some NFL backup throws, and as all year long his best plays are runs. That 4th and one where blackshear slipped should have been a qb draw right up the gut.

just a bad team that can’t do anything right on offense. Defense holds up surprisingly well for such a pathetic offense 

20 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

Why in your mind does Field get the benefit of having a team built to help him but Bryce does not?

Lol

he carried the bears last year.  They are putrid. Fields too, has been through 2 HCs

Physically, he is what a nfl qb should be 

young is not 

as Parcells said about young and his physical limitations ‘he better walk on water’. He doesn’t 

if you can’t put a nfl qb under center for 1 yard, you got problems   His size, lack of arm strength etc  alone eliminated parts of the playbook and that, you cannot have in the nfl 

and he can’t hit a sideline route to save his very soul …there is a reason why so many ‘in’ routes are designed for him

he's a nice kid I’m sure and good to his momma and all, but none of that matters at the pro level