• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Loss Monday

Jackie Lee

Just now, WarHeel said:

How do you define a “real fan?” And how does moving the team geographically make you a real fan of a team when they don’t even play in the same city in which they were conceived?

I am a real fan and have been a diehard since before they were even created. As a realist, I know the only way I can completely separate from the team is if they moved to San Antonio or Oklahoma City. I feel pretty confident the NFL would have another team placed here in 10-15 years so we could all just start fresh. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I am a real fan and have been a diehard since before they were even created. As a realist, I know the only way I can completely separate from the team is if they moved to San Antonio or Oklahoma City. I feel pretty confident the NFL would have another team placed here in 10-15 years so we could all just start fresh. 

Lol yeah let’s go 10-15 years without a team and then we’ll be sure to have an owner and FO who will build a perennial contender when the NFL awards NC another team. So many leaps in logic I can’t even. 

1 hour ago, ChibCU said:

I'm sure 70% of the roster would be in favor of forfeiting the rest of the season. I don't even know why Burns is active on gameday.

I am at the point where shutting down Burns and preserving any trade value he may have is in our best interests. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1