• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For QB Development: WR vs TE

SaltAndPepper

22 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I don’t hate you at all man.  I have a problem with people that follow the crowd no matter how ridiculous they might be.  Bryce needs at least a fair chance and 3 years with a competent staff.  People want instant gratification and that is the absolute wrong stance here.

Everyone can see how this team has zero talent on offense.  If Ikey isn’t good maybe Moton is ok?  It is a fuggin farce.

Add the atrocity of the play calling by these coaches and he has no shot

You expect us to watch 3 years of this? No one has called Frank Reich incompetent until he had to coach Bryce. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Serious question: does anyone trust Young hitting TEs in the middle of the field in tight zone coverage? Middle of the field is where TEs thrive. A stud TE is a QBs best friend, but he can’t see over his lineman and he doesn’t have the arm to get it there safely. 

So WR I guess. Big, tall, fast that can catch… that will hopefully be there at 33. 

Of course he can and he has…you are so ridiculous.  He did it at the highest level in college.  He works and he cares.  He still has star potential.  He is clearly one of the players we have with the most potential 

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I don’t hate you at all man.  I have a problem with people that follow the crowd no matter how ridiculous they might be.  Bryce needs at least a fair chance and 3 years with a competent staff.  People want instant gratification and that is the absolute wrong stance here.

Everyone can see how this team has zero talent on offense.  If Ikey isn’t good maybe Moton is ok?  It is a fuggin farce.

Add the atrocity of the play calling by these coaches and he has no shot

David Tepper is so dysfunctional that a “competent staff” isn’t going to do anything. This season’s staff was supposed to be full of “all stars” with a mix of veteran mentors and young up and comers. I was honestly optimistic about the staff before the season. Now we all know that the owner forcing the team to draft Bryce Young and the staff not getting a chance to succeed without Tepper’s involvement is a curse that the Panthers franchise will have to carry for many years to come. 

The Panthers are dead. RIP 🪦 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

David Tepper is so dysfunctional that a “competent staff” isn’t going to do anything. This season’s staff was supposed to be full of “all stars” with a mix of veteran mentors and young up and comers. I was honestly optimistic about the staff before the season. Now we all know that the owner forcing the team to draft Bryce Young and the staff not getting a chance to succeed without Tepper’s involvement is a curse that the Panthers franchise will have to carry for many years to come. 

The Panthers are dead. RIP 🪦 

TLDR…I have read your shet posts for some time now,  pass

Edited by Shocker

38 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Of course he can and he has…you are so ridiculous.  He did it at the highest level in college.  He works and he cares.  He still has star potential.  He is clearly one of the players we have with the most potential 

What he did in college is irrelevant now. The level of competition is different. Guys in the NFL can catch up to his throws. The elite of the SEC are the JAGS in the NFL now. Against NFL level competition, he hasn't even looked mediocre. 

• Beer 2

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I hope I am wrong, but I’ve got a habit of being right more often times than not. 

SPECIFICALLY, What physical attribute(s) does he possess that will put him in the conversation for being a top 10 qb in the NFL? What will he do, to advance the ball down the field better than the rest of the QBs that we play against? It must be a secret because I’m yet to hear a single person tell me just what the it is. 

we were advertised a pro ready game changer super processor QB and in the process gave up an all pro RB, pro bowler wr  and what is looking like the #1 pick this year…. For a project. That refused to throw at his pro day?!?! You give that up that capitol to trade for prime Brady or Manning.

Our owner dismantled a  team, united as one, playing their hearts out for the most loved head coach in Carolina history. That team had each others’ backs. They were beating peoples’ heads in and setting team rushing records. Our o line were pancaking guys. Oh, and they were winning football games. 

Me being ridiculous… no. Nonplussed, definitely. The hype has yet to be delivered upon. 

9 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

What he did in college is irrelevant now. The level of competition is different. Guys in the NFL can catch up to his throws. The elite of the SEC are the JAGS in the NFL now. Against NFL level competition, he hasn't even looked mediocre. 

No it isn’t.  At all.  In a good environment with a solid culture he dominated.  He wasn’t just ok…he dominated.  You are so wrong and uneducated