• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young is SOOOOOO ATROCIOUS that…..

TheBigKat

It’s like you find out something truly, truly awful in your life. Say you find out your GF has been cheating on you with a double reverse Indonesian transvestite. Denial. Shock. Anger. Then shock again and then more anger and you think you’re getting over it… but you’re not. Something triggers you and you’re right back to the beginning all over again. You keep calling your friends. You go the bar. You call your friends from the bar on day 4 of another epic bender. Your doing all of this because when you first asked the cheating weirdo out, you had another beautiful girl, who was too good to be true, and liked you…. so you over analyzed ish, and didn’t ask her out… and now she’s happily married to a guy that’s not even all that good looking and they have a beautiful, happy stinking bag of wonderfulness family.

And you know, that could have been your life. All you had to do was ask. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK. She liked you. But you just couldn’t believe it. And now you have gonoherpatitis, and can’t see anyone for 3 years while undergoing experimental treatment. And your life sucks. Nothing looks like it’s supposed to. Nothing works like it’s supposed to and you question if your doctor knows what the hell he’s doing… and …  Your friends really wish you would stop calling them, but … all you had to do was ask. 

So yeah, we’re easily triggered and probably will be for quite some time. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

It’s like you find out something truly, truly awful in your life. Say you find out your GF has been cheating on you with a double reverse Indonesian transvestite. Denial. Shock. Anger. Then shock again and then more anger and you think you’re getting over it… but you’re not. Something triggers you and you’re right back to the beginning all over again. You keep calling your friends. You go the bar. You call your friends from the bar on day 4 of another epic bender. Your doing all of this because when you first asked the cheating weirdo out, you had another beautiful girl, who was too good to be true, and liked you…. so you over analyzed ish, and didn’t ask her out… and now she’s happily married to a guy that’s not even all that good looking and they have a beautiful, happy stinking bag of wonderfulness family.

And you know, that could have been your life. All you had to do was ask. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK. She liked you. But you just couldn’t believe it. And now you have gonoherpatitis, and can’t see anyone for 3 years while undergoing experimental treatment. And your life sucks. Nothing looks like it’s supposed to. Nothing works like it’s supposed to and you question if your doctor knows what the hell he’s doing… and …  Your friends really wish you would stop calling them, but … all you had to do was ask. 

So yeah, we’re easily triggered and probably will be for quite some time. 

Sorry Season 2 GIF

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Narcissists don’t realize what they really are. 
Maybe focus on finding a food coach for your kid instead of spamming the board with useless and uninformed threads.

ohhhhhhh insulting a kid because I own you..... way to punch down and not up tough guy

Edited by TheBigKat

1 minute ago, Panthera onca said:

I’d be happy to do the latter. 
Better get on it now before he develops all of the co-morbidities associated with childhood obesity. You can thank me in the future, I’m just looking out for my landlord’s people 😂

only a coward punches down at people, that's what you are, a keyboard warrior.... it's nice for you to publicly acknowledge I own you. You create no posts, make no meaningful discussion, just mouth breath at every post.