• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper got robbed $37 million by Bryce’s parents

Selltheteamtepper

Everything about Young we were sold turned out to be fake. He’s not 200 pounds, as evident by the many reports of him faking weight for the weigh in. He’s not 5’10, I've stood next to him, he’s about 5’8 with a bunch of hair. He wouldn’t allow himself to be pictured with the other QBs during the process. He’s not some elite processor of information, he had been practicing the S2 for years. He’s horrible at pressers, go watch a Will Levis or Brock Purdy presser. He’s not some phenomenal charismatic leader, and he definitely wasn’t NFL ready. Fire the entire scouting department.

There’s a teenage kid on X named “Matt” he was obsessed with Bryce, posted about Bryce 100 times a day after the draft. Many undersized kids looked up to Bryce, or the image that his parents made of him, and said to themselves if he can do it in the NFL I can do anything. Matt posted he is contemplating suicide. These kids hopes are crushed bc of Tepper’s decision.

Bryce’s parents had to know he wasn’t NFL ready, he wasnt the things the media was making him out to be. As I’m listening to Bryce speak at these pressers it is becoming clear he’s just a shy scared kid stuck in this situation, this is all his parents and his agency. His parents and the agency made millions for themselves. Im starting to feel really bad for him. 

IMG_0544.jpeg

Edited by Selltheteamtepper
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 8

1 minute ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

Everything about Young we were sold turned out to be fake. He’s not 200 pounds, as evident by the many reports of him faking weight for the weigh in. He’s not 5’10, I've stood next to him, he’s about 5’8 with a bunch of hair. He wouldn’t allow himself to be pictured with the other QBs during the process. He’s not some elite processor of information, he had been practicing the S2 for years. He’s horrible at pressers, go watch a Will Levis or Brock Purdy presser. He’s not some phenomenal charismatic leader.

There’s a teenage kid on X named “Matt” he was obsessed with Bryce, posted about Bryce 100 times a day after the draft. Many undersized kids looked up to Bryce, or the image that his parents made of him, and said to themselves if he can do it in the NFL I can do anything. Matt posted he is contemplating suicide. These kids hopes are crushed bc of Tepper’s decision.

Bryce’s parents had to know he wasn’t NFL ready, he wasnt the things the media was making him out to be. As I’m listening to Bryce speak at these pressers it is becoming clear he’s just a shy scared kid stuck in this situation, this is all his parents and his agency. His parents and the agency made millions for themselves. Im starting to feel really bad for him. 

IMG_0544.jpeg

you don't think it was obvious from his 11 year old voice he wasn't ready for the NFL

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

he needs a damn step stool for the podium.... god help us how can Tepper be so stupid and made so much money

Fu0pTcgWwBAuSM3.jpg

Taking advantage of the government. Tepper made his largest chunk, $7 billion, buying bank debt for Pennies on the dollar after the crash, prior to the bailout, then lobbied the government for the bailout and got it. Paid in full. He’s not a good business man, he cares way too much about people liking him. The irony is everyone hates him.

Edited by Selltheteamtepper
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's no one's fault but Tepper and the Panthers. No one held a gun to their head. A draft prospect and their team's job leading up to the draft is to maximize their draft status.

Our stupidity basically made Nick Casserio or Ryan Poles a shoe in for GM of the year

He seems to be a nice guy so its a shame he just doesn't do this NFL football QB thing very good at this point. Do I think suddenly a light will come on next year and he will be a regular Drew Brees? Unfortunately as much as I hate to admit, nope not at all. Being a nice guy just doesn't seem to have much affect on NFL QB skills.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Bryce should have never been named a starter before the season. He should have to earn his position in camp and preseason. He rides the pine until he takes over. This is bad coaching. 

It wasn't bad coaching, it was Tepper.  Remember, Dalton was QB1 at the start of camp.  After a while, Bryce started taken some first string snaps and miraculously unseated Dalton in short order.  Do you honestly think Dalton lost out to Bryce that quickly? No, Tepper said Bryce was starting the season, so the staff had to get him as ready as they possibly could which meant feeding him as many first team reps as he could handle.

• Pie 7