• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a game today GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

If he's already broken then there's no reason for a year two.  I wish the kid the best in his future endeavors, that said, it's time to Josh Rosen him.

Bro, if there was any semblance of logic in this franchise we would be a few weeks into Andy Dalton being under .500 as a starter. 

That isn't the case. I was a Bryce guy through and through but there is no worse situation for a flawed QB than a disaster franchise.

It's not a matter of if he will be a bust, it's just a matter of more people accepting it.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'd think most of us are close to that if not already there

Why watch if the game isn't giving you any enjoyment though? There's other games and things to watch instead of watching something you can't stand. Life's too short not to enjoy as much of it as you can.

4 minutes ago, Ornias said:

Yes, yes I am. I wanted to relive the Pickles experience without being able to live the Cam experience we gained from it. 

Yeah, there's better things to do with time than that.

4 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

I believe he rolls out of the pocket all the time because he can't actually see from the pocket but that's just my opinion.

Unfortunately looks to be the case.

Of course you can't tell this to the handful of folks trying to police every thread scanning for negative comments.

Just now, jayboogieman said:

Why watch if the game isn't giving you any enjoyment though? There's other games and things to watch instead of watching something you can't stand. Life's too short not to enjoy as much of it as you can.

Yeah, there's better things to do with time than that.

It's not that serious homie, I can only speak for myself but I'm mostly goofing off here on a crappy, cold rainy day

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Hopefully we are force feeding Bryce steroids during the off-season so that way he can have some muscle on him next year

Being bigger wouldn't accomplish anything. We have to fix his footwork and his brain.

Good luck with that on a franchise where the owner refuses to admit there are any issues with him.

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If he's already broken then there's no reason for a year two.  I wish the kid the best in his future endeavors, that said, it's time to Josh Rosen him.

Sure there is, if he's as bad of a bust as you think he is he'll guide us to a top pick in the draft so we can try once again to solve our QB woes.