• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where does ESPN get their attendance information?

hepcat

30 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

No way.  Even including PSL owners there's no way 95% of tickets were sold yesterday.  That's what the Panthers reported to the League and where ESPN gets their information.

PSLs, then they put up the single game tickets and they pre-sell those. That’s how it was designed to operate.  It’s why the games are never “blacked-out” locally.

• Pie 3

47 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

No way.  Even including PSL owners there's no way 95% of tickets were sold yesterday.  That's what the Panthers reported to the League and where ESPN gets their information.

Per NFL policy, a game cannot be televised locally if 85% of tickets are not sold.

They sold 95%. It’s just no one showed up.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

PSLs, then they put up the single game tickets and they pre-sell those. That’s how it was designed to operate.  It’s why the games are never “blacked-out” locally.

Still something very fishy there and I'm not on a boat in the ocean.  I think someone hit the nail on the head with "distributed" tickets, i.e. charity.  They can donate 5,000 tickets to a corporate sponsor or charity and not sit on those tickets.  I think they are on the hook for any tickets on hand. 

I bet PSL holder rate is nowhere near 100% and the single game seats sold probably were a blip.  Again, fuzzy math.

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

There were not .45 cents tickets.  As with most things on social media, that was made up.  

They were extraordinarily cheap, but not 45 cents.

That .50 per ticket went viral. It even hooked a couple small time writers and I had a couple friends text it to me. Shows how fast fake info can spread if people want to believe something. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• n the ever-evolving landscape of health and wellness, the ketogenic diet has emerged as a popular choice for those seeking to shed excess pounds and improve overall well-being. As people strive to adhere to this low-carb, high-fat regimen, they often explore various supplements to enhance their journey. One such product gaining attention is OEM Keto Gummies in the UK. In this article, we delve into the intricacies of these gummies, exploring their ingredients, benefits, and potential drawbacks. What Are OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom?                                      Click Here To Buy Now OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom are a dietary supplement designed to support individuals following a ketogenic diet. These gummies are formulated to provide the body with exogenous ketones, which can help jumpstart ketosis—a metabolic state where the body burns fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates. Unlike traditional gummy candies, OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom are sugar-free and contain a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote ketosis and overall well-being. They are marketed as an easy and enjoyable alternative to traditional keto supplements like pills or powders. In recent years, the ketogenic diet has gained immense popularity for its potential health benefits and weight loss effects. Alongside this trend, a plethora of keto supplements has flooded the market, promising to enhance the diet's results.                                         Click Here To Buy Now OEM Keto Gummies' Advantages: Research indicates that berberine may assist with the following, adding to the enormous and exceptional advantages of Oem Keto Gummies . Promote Heart Prosperity: Research has demonstrated that berberine can promote cardiovascular prosperity by lowering cholesterol, reducing circulatory strain, and improving glucose regulation. Advanced Stomach-related Prosperity: By altering microscopic organisms in the gastrointestinal system, lowering discomfort, and promoting stomach-related capacity, berberine may contribute to the growth of a robust stomach microbiota. What Are The OemKeto Gummies United kingdom Ingredients?‍ As referred toabove, Oem Keto Gummies United kingdom pills are a blend of naturalelements which might be efficient in starting up wholesome weightreduction within the body. Let’s now discuss each of theingredients and the health houses that they possess: Official Website: - https://timesnewscorp.com/oem-keto-gummies-uk-buy/ https://medium.com/@oemketogummiesuk/oem-keto-gummies-australia-uk-0fa2cdc39a71              
    • Sweeps are hard..... I certainly don't expect anything more from them but it would be nice if the caps can take just one.
    • What's more irritating is he's a fugging p*ssy who won't answer the bell and gets the refs protection when people go after him for his antics.