• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all that is holy please let this season end GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Legitimately I won't hear anymore Chark slander. He's a capable receiver and Theilen and Smith Marsette are certainly solid. Tremble is improving too we just seldomly use him. And Chuba is damn good. Even Blackshear had a nice play. All this talk of awful weapons isn't going to fly. We've got talent.

Young, Hubbard, Tremble, Thielen, Chark & Smith-Marsette are definitely among the best in the NFL among offenses. Championship material. 

... if champions didn't have to produce GWD with clutch consistency.

How many GWD opportunities are you going to give an NFL QB before you realize they just can't do it? 5, 15, 45?

• Poo 1

Just now, recceice said:

Don’t give poo go run into traffic while you wait for that..

I’m not really waiting for anything.  I’m also not getting my hopes  up for a midget QB that had a decent game against a terrible pass defense. A good defense will shut him down without question.  

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So Young has good weapons now? Wow Huddle… just wow.. Chark is decent but he isn’t a WR1 or WR2. We signed him on a one year cheap deal for a reason. 

No he doesn't have good weapons but he showed today he has hope. Get that dude an offensive line that can actually half way block and some receivers that want to show up each week to play and some good coaching backing him up and let's see what he can do next season. I'm not ready to give up on him after what I saw today. He looked like a rookie who is learning but who will develop into a team leader.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

No he doesn't have good weapons but he showed today he has hope. Get that dude an offensive line that can actually half way block and some receivers that want to show up each week to play and some good coaching backing him up and let's see what he can do next season. I'm not ready to give up on him after what I saw today. He looked like a rookie who is learning but who will develop into a team leader.

Get some talent around him and a coach like BJ. Who knows what could happen?

• Beer 1

Just now, ickmule said:

I’m not really waiting for anything.  I’m also not getting my hopes  up for a midget QB that had a decent game against a terrible pass defense. A good defense will shut him down without question.  

Don't get your hopes up but regardless he will get next season to prove himself as well. We are just going to have to get used to it and support at least next season instead of try to take a poo on the guy with every single word that comes out our mouths.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Young, Hubbard, Tremble, Thielen, Chark & Smith-Marsette are definitely among the best in the NFL among offenses. Championship material. 

... if champions didn't have to produce GWD with clutch consistency.

How many GWD opportunities are you going to give an NFL QB before you realize they just can't do it? 5, 15, 45?

You post some of the most ridiculous stuff 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

I said he played awesome today, what else do you want me to do? 

I just didn’t accept the caveat.. That is all.. He did play well today and deserves the credit no matter who we played.. He definitely got crap playing bad against other bad defenses.. Just being on objective…

6 minutes ago, KeptPounding89 said:

We should all be celebrating our QBs progress instead most are still miserable and throwing slander at any opposing opportune moment lol its crazy Bible Belt bros are a sad bunch 

Success against an umbrella zone D while trailing?

That's not anything to hang your hat on. Especially against a bad defensive team starting a rookie DB for the first time this season. Anthony Johnson should have been abused all game.

• Poo 2

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Cool don’t give fug at this point.. You’re only here to fake like a fan and troll anyway.. I find it funny you enjoy wasting your life annoying strangers on a football forum..

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, KeptPounding89 said:

We should all be celebrating our QBs progress instead most are still miserable and throwing slander at any opposing opportune moment lol its crazy Bible Belt bros are a sad bunch 

Let's see... joined on December 17th claiming to be a long time lurker... proceeds to do nothing but do nothing but complain about other posters, the mods, and anyone who isn't over the top in defending all things Bryce Young picking fights the entire time while throwing shade at the Carolinas while being a Panthers fan... wait this is feeling familiar. Did anyone get banned right around that time?

Bye again @AceBoogie