• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russel Wilson being benched

jb2288

18 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Maybe but it’s always pretty cringe when people insult people for no reason. “Swamp donkey from NCST” lol wtf?

It isn't for no reason, he's a UNC gigahomer.  Carolina makes the sun rise in the morning and if every other ACC school closed tomorrow nobody would notice or care.

15 hours ago, Shocker said:

Ryan Day should resign now.  We are seeing his team not being enormously more talented struggling mightily.  

I’d take him at Carolina in a nanosecond. Less pressure/expectations. Basketball first. Wouldn’t be catching strays like like he does at OSU. 

He’s toast at OSU in my opinion. Probably next year if he doesn’t beat Michigan. 

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I mean more in the fact you know SP at least had a hand in it. Aka “I need these other players, figure it out”. I agree I don’t think Payton had any hand in how it got done. 

Yeah, I mean he obviously keeps rolling the bus over Wilson, so I am sure he is in their ear telling them to get rid of him.

But, you know that is the spot Payton picked so that is on him.

I am willing to bet he will flounder for a while to find a better QB than Wilson. I can't wait to see it.