• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lawrence out Sunday

4Corners

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Am I the only one getting more excited about the NFL right now?

I mean our season is about over. The playoffs are about to start and my Ravens look like they are going to make me some extra money this winter. Life is good.

Shout Maryland they have been great to me all season.

"my Ravens" ... lol.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

• Pie 7

I think the packers are much better than the Jags especially with a back up QB. Panthers shoulda won on Sunday but we all know the referees had to make sure the NFL could keep the Packers in it as long as possible. 

again, we can win Sunday if Young plays well and we stop the run. Big IFs. 

I think the zebras and the NFL narrative of tight division races and trying to get a young team with international appeal in the playoffs are going to be a problem. It only takes 2-3 bad calls to significantly change the outcome of a game. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 3

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

"my Ravens" ... lol.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

I mean it's like my 2nd home at this point. My drivers make most of their money in the Maryland area. Baltimore is the closest team to Charlotte besides Atlanta and there was no way in hell I was going to root for Atlanta. Still a Panthers fan, but I just have a secondary team now that I can root for when the Panthers give me no hope.

Also is it really a bandwagon when I had them winning the SB before the season?

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I mean it's like my 2nd home at this point. My drivers make most of their money in the Maryland area. Baltimore is the closest team to Charlotte besides Atlanta and there was no way in hell I was going to root for Atlanta. Still a Panthers fan, but I just have a secondary team now that I can root for when the Panthers give me no hope.

Also is it really a bandwagon when I had them winning the SB before the season?

Dude any team winning me money gambling is certainly “my team” 

money in my bank account > panthers fandom

Edited by 4Corners
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

yes in this scenario bryce is throwing for 19 yards a completion from the first quarter and not padding his stats in the 4th like he has all year

thank you for seeing through it all 

Man dude Bryce has blown all 4 quarters of most games. Calling the last couple weeks stat padding is bonkers tho. Leading come backs and last week only being let down by zebras and the defense...

• Pie 2

44 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

bryce gonna eat poo for three quarters until the jags defense is gassed then fire up the dink and dunk express and low info dipshits on this board are going to praise him for his 12/27 235 yards 1 TD, 1 pick, 2 fumbles. 

a lot of dipshits on this board can't draw a straight line.... @Wolfcopis the prime example..

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

26 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Man dude Bryce has blown all 4 quarters of most games. Calling the last couple weeks stat padding is bonkers tho. Leading come backs and last week only being let down by zebras and the defense...

Panthers scored 10 points in the 1st half and their 3rd quarter touchdown included bryce throwing for all of 22 yards and mostly letting Chuba do the work. The Panthers 2nd quarter touchdown was on an end around that Bryce's only contribution to was not fumbling.

Panthers entered the 4th quarter down two scores. Before the Packers went to prevent, bryce had 170 yards, no TD passes, and 1 or 2 fumbles.

11 of his completions were against no rush, max cover, dink and dunk, so before the 4th quarter he was 12/25.

12/25, 170 yards, no TDs, multiple "coulda been" turnovers. That is quintessential bryce young. 

That is the definition of stat padding, even if he managed to get it close enough by the end to lose the game due to his complete lack of awareness. 

If he wasn't such garbage until defenses got tired and switched to prevent in the fourth he wouldn't need the defense (no points in the 3rd quarter) or refs (cannot control time, which bryce has no concept of)

All this against a defense that gave up nearly 400 yards and 4 TDs to baker mayfield, lost to Tommy Devito and Kenny Pickett, and at this point are probably one of the 3 or 4 worst defenses in the league. 

Edited by electro's horse
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Panthers scored 10 points in the 1st half and their 3rd quarter touchdown included bryce throwing for all of 22 yards and mostly letting Chuba do the work. The Panthers 2nd quarter touchdown was on an end around that Bryce's only contribution to was not fumbling.

Panthers entered the 4th quarter down two scores. Before the Packers went to prevent, bryce had 170 yards, no TD passes, and 1 or 2 fumbles.

11 of his completions were against no rush, max cover, dink and dunk, so before the 4th quarter he was 12/25.

12/25, 170 yards, no TDs, multiple "coulda been" turnovers. That is quintessential bryce young. 

That is the definition of stat padding, even if he managed to get it close enough by the end to lose the game due to his complete lack of awareness. 

If he wasn't such garbage until defenses got tired and switched to prevent in the fourth he wouldn't need the defense (no points in the 3rd quarter) or refs (cannot control time, which bryce has no concept of)

All this against a defense that gave up nearly 400 yards and 4 TDs to baker mayfield, lost to Tommy Devito and Kenny Pickett, and at this point are probably one of the 3 or 4 worst defenses in the league. 

Erbody likes to throw this defense around like its all world...its mediocre at best...they usually only have to defend 40yrds to the goal line...

Edited by Johnstonny

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

bryce gonna eat poo for three quarters until the jags defense is gassed then fire up the dink and dunk express and low info dipshits on this board are going to praise him for his 12/27 235 yards 1 TD, 1 pick, 2 fumbles. 

Lulz 2 pick sixes incoming 

• Pie 1