• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

game day thread....just in case you're watching

rayzor

Bryce had a great game followed by a game that was like most of his other games this season. 19/32 (59%), 112 passing yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT. I think hes had 2 mediocre games where he eeked out 2 wins, 1 good game vs the packers. And 12 terrible games against everyone else hes played this year.

Simply put, what I have seen from Bryce this season hasnt been good enough for a #1 overall pick. Not even close. 

Hes going to have to have a great turnaround in his 2nd year for the new staff to not turn on him and draft their own QB in 2025.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Steelo said:

I wouldn't necessarily say that, seeing as it's the people he hired are the reason that we're in this position lol

Dave and Nicole are the reason we are in this position. 

They shipped Marty off and got a guy who would draft whoever they say no questions asked. 

At least marty drafts HOF/ALL pro/PRo Bowl guys in the first, Fitt sucks at everything. 

28 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

The NYG have given up more sacks than we have I believe. Tyrod Taylor is playing "ok". Bryce has no excuses.

Why compare him to Tyrod Taylor? Did you forget about their undrafted free agent rookie QB Tommy Devito who led the Giants to a three-game winning streak despite being sacked 15 times in those games? Bryce is being outplayed by backups and UDFAs all around the league.

Edited by BenjaminBreeg
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Why compare him to Tyrod Taylor? Did you forget about their undrafted free agent rookie QB Tommy Devito who led the Giants to a three-game winning streak despite being sacked 15 times in those games? Bryce is being outplayed by backups and UDFAs all around the league.

True, but Tommy Cutlets has been pulled in two straight games. We don't have the balls to do that.

53 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Can't score a TD in 15 opening drives. All scripted. Thats the equivalent of not being able to score a single TD in a game of entirely scripted/memorized plays giving the offense a major advantage.

This tells you a QB is not good enough for the NFL

whatever...dipper is resolute in HIS pick for qb... can't manufacture a freaking TD in a half... I was really looking to turn the corner on Bryce but...sadly it ain't happening....Hope you can get a stud coach that can work with this slop....

Edited by Johnstonny