• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is a coward

ncfan

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

they shouldn't be forced to be the first people in the org to comment, even if the comment is "no comment." it really isn't fair to them.

only a game left, got to think that is the big factor in Tepper's lack of reaction.  Tabor just has to get through a week of pressers and then no one outside of Charlotte is going to care.  Heck, people in Charlotte are ready for this season nightmare to end.  Tepper is likely fine with that. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

they shouldn't be forced to be the first people in the org to comment, even if the comment is "no comment." it really isn't fair to them.

I would love it if one of the players was like " yeah he's a dick".

• Pie 2

Just now, CRA said:

only a game left, got to think that is the big factor in Tepper's lack of reaction.  Tabor just has to get through a week of pressers and then no one outside of Charlotte is going to care.  Heck, people in Charlotte are ready for this season nightmare to end.  Tepper is likely fine with that. 

the NFL is gonna do something, they have to. This isn't just a Charlotte thing, it's all over the NFL.

you're probably right on the one game left thing tho... Tepper should still own up to it and apologize.

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

I would love it if one of the players was like " yeah he's a dick".

never gonna happen... the vast majority of NFL players are far more mature than Tepper, and all of 'em know what would happen if they crossed an owner like that.

• Beer 1

Just now, mav1234 said:

never gonna happen... the vast majority of NFL players are far more mature than Tepper, and all of 'em know what would happen if they crossed an owner like that.

I hope its Bryce then

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

the NFL is gonna do something, they have to. This isn't just a Charlotte thing, it's all over the NFL.

you're probably right on the one game left thing tho... Tepper should still own up to it and apologize.

I mean, they can fine him.  But no one is going to be talking about Charlotte/Tepper much once the Bucs game hits 0:00.   NFL talk is about clicks, playoff talk is all that is going to be going on.  Wasting your time on Tepper after the season is over isn't where the money is for the talking heads.  I think if it happened earlier this season, Tepper would have been forced to deal with it.  Instead you get a week of no comment and Tepper just ignores it publicly. 

3 hours ago, ncfan said:

He is just going to duck down and hope this blows under the rug from the attention being pulled away from the CFP and NFL playoff hunt this last week.

Also appears he is going to have his coaches and players go out there and field the questions from his actions 

IMG_7421.jpeg

IMG_7422.jpeg

No one tells Dave Tepper what to do not even God