• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

season is over, are there ANY bryce believers left on this board?

3 minutes ago, recceice said:

example .. 

Cj great pass had time because his Oline blocked and great catch by Nico who got separation and a over the shoulder catch.. A 11 guys did their job on that play not just 1..

One example. Boo fugging hoo! What are you? Five? Do you ride the short bus? 

Here, can you read? Now GTFO with your dumbass hot takes! 

681172919_Screenshot2023-12-31at17-23-002023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.png.78cceaf67-6429f097e10c284c.thumb.png.75498673870cf83fbdfb0e66dcbe6b38.png.c4bf7715902fb7431aeeb2a340abf96b.png

1181778756_Screenshot2024-01-03at14-04-322023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.thumb.png.fd56595464c048ecd185aa604ab59b2e.png.03eb2b691e33822f0e6a7e13b6430037.png1826086829_Screenshot2023-12-31at17-20-492023NFLAdvancedStatsPro-Football-Reference_com.png.ddc63b26-b10f956a84d703a5.thumb.png.5459cdc575be2d819261b2dd8c83bf34.png.296c520bc832c42d2e04ba5cf3cfed73.png

3 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Now THIS is cope 

My apologies for not having the patience to explain something as rudimentary as this. I can't help someone who clearly sees that sacks are listed on QB stat sheets and thinks, oh gee, that must be an O-line stat.

Edited by BenjaminBreeg

23 minutes ago, recceice said:

I’m sorry what does not being Household names have to do with them developing and proving their abilities on the field??

It's in response to people saying Houston has better WRs. No one even knew their WRs until Stroud made them. Which is why I think Mingo would have better stats in Houston than here.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Bro. I'm concerned some of these posters have never played football. 

Sure a QB can hold the ball too long at times, but QBs are mostly sacked from a lineman getting beat and/or coverage. Sacks and QB hurries are attributed to offensive linemen and TEs. Though WRs and playcalling can be just as responsible as a QB holding the ball too long.

Have you ever seen a QB that couldnt play under center? In the NFL?

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Hey now, SUPPORT Ickey. Don't be a bad fan.

Grow up dude.. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings by being objective.. 

Just to help you feel better.. BY had a bad rookie season..  

Ickey had a bad sophomore season I still hope both improve..

For the folks who want to blame the oline the receivers Frank Reich Josh McCown Thomas Brown yada yada.

Bare in mind. You sound exactly like the people who defended Sam Darnold until the bitter end. They shouted Adam Gase's name until you could barely hear a whimper. And the crazy thing about it is Sam Darnold always had every phsyical intangible needed to look the part that Bryce Young does not.

Think on it. You've got plenty of time the season is over.

• Pie 2

Personally, I am worried about Bryce because we saw very little to inspire hope.  Very few, if any, NFL QBs would have succeeded here under these conditions.  Fitterer is the central problem--Bryce's play is a symptom of Fitterer (and Tepper's) involvement.  All I am saying is they will look at him next season with a better supporting cast.  I am not expecting a miracle, but I am a realist.  To improve, you must identify the problem.  

Imagine if we spent bank on Russell Wilson or Watson? 

Brock Purdy would probably suck ass here.  Young would probably not suck ass in SF.  You gotta have the pieces in place, especially if you draft an undersized, weak armed QB.  The front office failed miserably in this regard, but we fixed the problem when our owner tossed his beverage on a fan in Jax.  Now we are good to go. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Maybe. But his suck wouldn't be nearly as bad as his suck in Carolina. Houston receivers will drop balls on occasion too, but they'll turn a 5 yards slant into a 75 yards TD the next play. No one does that in Carolina. 

His suck would be nearly identical. Those guys Stroud played with never did poo until Stroud got there. Stroud elevates the guys around him, Bryce holds them back. 

This isnt a Darnold/Mayfield situation. Bryce lacks the requisite arm strength to even make the plays that Stroud has been making a routine basis. The guy is not a NFL QB.

Bryce would put up Teddy B type numbers if he was dropped onto the 49ers roster for a season, he is just not it. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It's in response to people saying Houston has better WRs. No one even knew their WRs until Stroud made them. Which is why I think Mingo would have better stats in Houston than here.

They do.. It has been proven on the field .. They made more plays less mistakes got open a lot more and their offense system was better.. For 2023 the Texans have better WR..