• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

season is over, are there ANY bryce believers left on this board?

No. We have one more season minimum to give him a shot with hopefully a competent coaching/offensive staff and some weapons. He’s been terrible, but considering his circumstances and what we gave up, you go all in and give him a shot next year….thats all we can do. I hope he has an offseason dedicated to improving in all areas and that we see an improvement because I can’t take another season like this.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

Nope. But we're gonna have to suffer through at least a few games next year of his billchit bf dumbazzz tepper sees the light. Then we'll put in some washed up backup. I have no hope for a long time for this franchise. How often do you get to draft a Stroud type qp and fug it up

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Bryce doesn’t have it, regardless of how bad the rest of the team is.

There is so much bad on this team that we’ve got a long time before we’ll see a good team, especially if we don’t drop kick Fitterer out of the Carolinas.

• Pie 3