• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

Just now, HardcoreHokie said:

Belichick as GM, Vrabel as HC, McDaniels as OC?

Belichick has stated that he's willing to step away from personnel decisions.

(I get the impression the Patriots are willing to have him do that too)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

lol @ titans!! finding a good-great HC is nearly impossible.

Varbel is on top for any team needing a HC. I get he loves NE and has ties there, still hes done wonders with not much.  

doubt the panthers or should i say tepper even tries...

16 minutes ago, Basbear said:

lol @ titans!! finding a good-great HC is nearly impossible.

Varbel is on top for any team needing a HC. I get he loves NE and has ties there, still hes done wonders with not much.  

doubt the panthers or should i say tepper even tries...

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also, possible Atlanta may be dumping their GM as well.

Atlanta has been one of the weirdest teams lately. The GM drafting top offensive players and the offensive HC not playing them/involving them much on the offense.

• Pie 1

Chicago does us a solid and decides to stick with Eberflus. That would have quickly become one of the more attractive openings.

Personally, I think if they are planning on going Rookie QB then they are setting themselves up for failure by not also resetting the HC.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

Chicago does us a solid and decides to stick with Eberflus. That would have quickly become one of the more attractive openings.

Personally, I think if they are planning on going Rookie QB then they are setting themselves up for failure by not also resetting the HC.

I don’t think they will go Rookie QB. Poles will rob someone else for future picks setting them up perpetually to be able to have an attractive opening if the Fields/Flus thing falls through again next season. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Diana Russini mentioned something funny re: how the Commanders and Panthers are two teams that are (and kind of need to be) extra transparent about the candidate process.  She said that she called up another team contact and got laughed at/shot down when she asked for their interview lineup/schedule.  

Our organization almost needs to so it assures fans we're looking at the right guys, but other orgs tend to be much less open about the full breadth of their interviews until they're at a certain point of the process.  

Makes for fun times on the board haha.  

Lesson being: don't take twitter feeds as gospel for everything that's happening

• Pie 1