• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

25 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

image.thumb.png.c9fa3fb88ca9979eedf87def083d7114.png

My Eagles homie texted me yesterday and said he's praying we take Brian Johnson off their hands. Seems to be the consensus among Eagles fans and from what I've seen from the Eagles this year, they've taken a HUGE step back with him as the lead playcaller.

I take what die hard fans say about their team very seriously, because they have to watch their teams BS all season. Same way Colts fans tried to warn us about Reich, or us trying to warn Washington about Rivera.

As far as Halaby, I'd be down for that.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

My Eagles homie texted me yesterday and said he's praying we take Brian Johnson off their hands. Seems to be the consensus among Eagles fans and from what I've seen from the Eagles this year, they've taken a HUGE step back with him as the lead playcaller.

I take what die hard fans say about their team very seriously, because they have to watch their teams BS all season. Same way Colts fans tried to warn us about Reich, or us trying to warn Washington about Rivera.

Brian Johnson is in a Thomas Brown situation right now as a playcaller.  He isn't technically the lead playcaller. Sirriani is pulling a Reich and overruling his playcalls, even admitted too it. Not really vouching for him bc I haven't seen him truly running the offense on his own.  Very reminiscent of the Eagles offensive woes before Steichen took over as the sole playcaller.

32 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

image.thumb.png.c9fa3fb88ca9979eedf87def083d7114.png

Meh. I don't think the two are a marriage the way we're hoping for Johnson & Disner/Agnew or MacDonald & Matteo/Hortiz. 

Brian Johnson might be the least talented HC candidate on our list. He's done nothing worth being a HC here and if we go the implied route they are saying, I would have zero interest in tuning in to this franchise for the next couple of years. 

I think Tepper can be enamored with Philly's organization, like Halaby and not hire Johnson. 

1 hour ago, Soul Rebel said:

Meh. I don't think the two are a marriage the way we're hoping for Johnson & Disner/Agnew or MacDonald & Matteo/Hortiz. 

Brian Johnson might be the least talented HC candidate on our list. He's done nothing worth being a HC here and if we go the implied route they are saying, I would have zero interest in tuning in to this franchise for the next couple of years. 

I think Tepper can be enamored with Philly's organization, like Halaby and not hire Johnson. 

I'd prefer neither.

2 hours ago, Castavar said:

Not much of a homie if he wants to heap more crap on your team. We've suffered enough the last 8 years.