• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

9 hours ago, lightsout said:

Give. Me. Mike. Vrabel.

I don't want to experiment with some coordinator who may or may not work out. Gimme the guy who did a bang up job with a roster made of chicken poo and the ownership traded away the chicken and handed him spam in the form of rookie QB. Give me the man who isn't putting up with bullshit and laziness. Give me the man driving men to be great.

No. We do not need another retread who couldn’t do anything offensively other than run his RB into the ground. 
Dude is so overrated. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

6 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

No. We do not need another retread who couldn’t do anything offensively other than run his RB into the ground. 
Dude is so overrated. 

The Vrabel hype is sad.

Guy has 2 straight losing seasons and people act like he's the second coming of BB.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I don’t know if this has been posted, but Belichick has already interviewed with the falcons.

BB is wishing for the second coming of Tom Brady. Seeing how well things went for New England after TB left and what BB's career looks like before TB, that's what he'll need to be successful again.

BB pre-Tom Brady in Cleveland and NE: 41-55 record.

BB post-Tom Brady in NE: 12-22.

So, yeah, go ahead and convince me what a great head coach he is without TB.

Tepper is once again going to make a mistake. He’s liking these Eagles guys like Alec Halaby, they’re data guys, not a football guys. Data analytics is somewhat of a junk science in football. There are things it can’t account for, like a QB’s leadership skills(look at the Eagles). The Eagles window has closed now after 2 seasons at top? The Bills for example, who don’t use data analytics, window has been open for 4 years. Need smart common sense football people to fix what we have broken.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

For those who remember Hitman Harris...

I remember when he layed out Brandon Jacobs, a RB for the Giants, who was no small man. He snot bubbled that guy, and then crawled up the sidelines like Prince, on all fours…that poo was priceless. Prob would’ve been flagged today tho

• Beer 1