• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interview requests

Mr. Scot

28 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Rule #1 when trying to change the culture never hire someone who has been around the old staff. Dan sadly has been infected from the people who was fired under Tepper. He's going to be another yes man if Tepper hires him.

You literally missed the whole point of the post. 

36 minutes ago, strato said:

Then they are yes men, unless they honestly believe it. If they honestly believe that, I don’t want them.

That QB should not be handed the team again with no competition after what he's shown on the field. Where it matters most. 

What do I expect? Same old same old. 

That yes man phrase is played out honestly. Pretty much anyone that doesn’t follow someone’s train of thought on how to manage this Panthers team has been deemed a yes man lol your new GM isn’t walking in the door and giving your 2nd year 1st overall pick walking papers especially with no tangible replacement. I already mentioned the uncertainty of what the roster will be following a regime change. In addition to the likelihood of a player(s) who are familiar with the new HCs scheme to be brought in. They are going to isolate and change what didn’t work in the previous season before we explore options of outright replacing him, and honestly it’s smart. We have a 1st next year. If he crashes and burn you have a high pick to make a change..

3 hours ago, Martin said:

Rhule ran the ship during his tenure, with Tepper fairly hands off. The Frank and Fitt show was a flaming turd and Tepper stepped in. IF the GM drafts well and the HC shows team improvement I believe Tepper will step back a bit. Is he a bit too hands on? Yes. Is it much different from other owners? Probably not.

This 100%. 

4 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I’m sold on Macdonald

Yeah I was high in him before this, he’s impressive. The guy just looks like a head coach from a leadership standpoint, has hopefully learned from being around Harbaugh and the Ravens organization and seems smart from a game plan standpoint.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Moonraker said:

I mean what is the likelihood that no promising candidate wants our spot? I know HC spots are covered but you KNOW you are inheriting a turd with no 1st round picks lol

The answer to your question is "0". 

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I mean what is the likelihood that no promising candidate wants our spot? I know HC spots are coveted but you KNOW you are inheriting a turd with no 1st round picks lol

I remember one time we got the hottest name and he was fired for being an alcoholic douche and now lives in Lincoln Nebraska.

• Pie 2