• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Belichick out at NE

6 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Tepper bout to do something really dumb

Perfect coach/GM his heart desires.  Hiring 72 year old looking for his last big fully guaranteed contract.  Tepper will deliver.

Edited by Lame Duck
  • Pie 3

I think Kraft and the whole pats organization is selfish AF. Youve had 20 years of dominance with all those SB appearances and wins. You should let the coach that brought you all that go out whenever he wants. Its time to suffer through the lows. You havent suffered for over 20 years, its time. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 4

5 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Just like clockwork, Tepper picks the best time to make the moves that he does. I have no doubt that we will make the worst pick possible, and be in this same spot 2 years from now, looking for a new GM, HC, and QB

All we had to do was make the obvious moves of hiring Steichen and drafting Stroud and we wouldve been in a much better place.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Just like clockwork, Tepper picks the best time to make the moves that he does. I have no doubt that we will make the worst pick possible, and be in this same spot 2 years from now, looking for a new GM, HC, and QB

You’re preaching to the choir 

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Tepper will get whoever the other teams don’t want.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Firing Fitterer and keeping Reich would have made a lot more sense. Then get your new GM to  evaluate coaching situation over next year. No way Reich could have been worse than the hole we are in from firing so quickly 

Edited by csx
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, csx said:

Firing Fitterer and keeping Reich would have made a lot more sense. Then get your new GM to figure evaluate coach situation over next season. No way Reich could have been worse than the hole we are in from firing so quickly 

In theory that works but I think its pretty clear now when he was overruled on Stroud that he simply didnt want to be here

• Pie 3