• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Boomer take or not, Cam's hats ARE ridiculous.

They are but it's whatever. I just find it hilarious that boomers are still triggered by Cam's pressers and having a towel on his head on the sidelines. I mean, we are straight up open ass right now and have sucked complete ass at QB since Cam's shoulder fell apart and we still have folks who have to take shots at Cam at every opportunity.

• Beer 3

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I will say this about Johnson/Detroit...they invested heavily in the O line even prior to Dan and Johnson's arrival which gives me pause on Johnson on this Panthers team.

Honestly the HC won't make a blind bit of difference to this team until the GM rebuilds the roster. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They are but it's whatever. I just find it hilarious that boomers are still triggered by Cam's pressers and having a towel on his head on the sidelines. I mean, we are straight up open ass right now and have sucked complete ass at QB since Cam's shoulder fell apart and we still have folks who have to take shots at Cam at every opportunity.

Give me Cam looking like steampunk Cap'n Crunch in his press conferences over this

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

But why does it make him a "boomer"? You're saying everyone under the age of 50 thinks the hats are cool? Who cares if people rag on Cam. He's just a guy. I know he made almost all of your lives better for a small moment of time, but that doesn't make him void of roasting.

• Pie 1