• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

That was a weird looking trick play. Texans are lucky that wasnt a turnover or something. 

Ruined their drive. Dumb call. Running game finally breaks one and they call a bonehead triple reverse pass?

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't know what that was. That was way too cute and slow developing when you're struggling to block. How did you expect protection to hold up for all of that?

Rewatching it, they had 3 blockers to block the one defender with no one else behind him. They just didn’t quite get there. 

Texans o line is starting to look pretty damn leaky. 

The way this game is going I dont see the Texans winning unless they get some big turnovers. Theyve already dropped 2 should be interceptions from Lamar so far. One that would've erased their last TD as well.

1 minute ago, As1459 said:

Still want Slowik!? I kid I kid. Ravens D playing nasty. 

I'd be fine with Mike MacDonald. Bring some of that nasty to both sides of the ball. DeMeco Ryans has brought that kind of swagger to his team.

Edited by frankw