• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

Just now, Hoenheim said:

They are seriously force feeding CMC on the ground, hes gonna be gassed by the 4th. 

What happened to that other RB they had? Mitchell??

Deebo is out. The Deebo/CMC 1-2 punch is what drives their offense. If one is out the other is gonna be force fed.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Something that amazes me is how insanely open these Packers WRs are. I saw the same phenomenon on some of the plays with with the Texans in the regular season.

Seeing the Panthers struggle so much with separation and seeing other teams have dudes almost all alone on a section on the field makes me blame the offensive scheme a LOT. Theres not THAT much of a difference in separation just from raw speed alone. 

Its LaFleur & Stenavich. They come from the offensive philosophy of Shannahan & McVay. Rooted in Bill Walsh.

It's all footwork & timing. Receivers are choreographed to break into a defense's openings based on film & tendencies. Up to the QB to hit that back foot & hitch while trusting the receiver will be open at the exact time the coach has designed it.

This is why QBs like Montana, Gannon & Cousins replace DeBerg, George & Griffin.

23 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The Baltimore we saw today will roll these teams.  

Took you long enough to come to this conclusion?

I knew that contract and nobody showing interest would fuel Lamar Jackson. He's playing with a point to prove. Ravens defense has always been pretty good. It's why I had them winning it all before the season.

Listen to me folks I know football!

• The D 1

2 hours ago, Krovvy said:

Yep. Drove me crazy reading takes on this forum and reddit on Jackson. An elite, game changing, quarterback that was dubbed delusional, selfish, and most said wasn't worth the money.

Lamar rides the coattails of great team, great org.

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Deebo is out. The Deebo/CMC 1-2 punch is what drives their offense. If one is out the other is gonna be force fed.

Yeah and Purdy is limited.  Lives on screens and quick outs that go for 40.