• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

Just now, top dawg said:

Can't help but think how we traded him and really got little in return the way Fitterer drafted.

Really baffling. All we had to do was suck like we deserved and get a top pick. Gell could’ve redeemed ourselves and trade burns. Could have kept cmc and Moore and lure a coach to use them but not with dumbass Tepper’s would  ‘I am smarter then everyone’ qb cheat codes and become the bottom the barrel nfl team for 5 years. And for what? Fit was now fired and any dumbass fan knew he was awful to begin with.

I really hate Tepper for what he’s done here, it’s really just unbelievable.

Just now, top dawg said:

I mean, did we not see the TD pass? And, no, that was far from the only one this season.

Where he hit George Kittle when he had two steps on the DB and there was zero pressure on him? It was a nice throw but it's a throw you expect an NFL QB to hit. I get that we've been atrocious at QB for years but if you watch other games you shouldn't be wowed by that play.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Folks drooling over Purdy but Love is making the actual impressive throws in this game.

Love has exploded these past weeks and looks absolutely legit. Reminds me of Josh Allen's rapid ascent at the end of his second season.

• Pie 1