• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Can't help but think how we traded him and really got little in return the way Fitterer drafted.

Not defending fitt 

But he was injured 90% of the time here, seemed less valuable , untill he got where he wanted to be, and his injury woes dissappear , almost like he was playing up his injuries to get traded 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, KSpan said:

Love has exploded these past weeks and looks absolutely legit. Reminds me of Josh Allen's rapid ascent at the end of his second season.

Yeah, he's really coming on for sure.

We need to start spying. Find out who the Rams like at WR and who the Packers like at QB. I'm only partially joking.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The story of the Tepper era. We've been bleeding talent profusely while adding very little.

You call it the Tepper era, I call it the Fitterer era. I blame Tepper for listening to him, but I think Fitterer was instrumental in making bad deals.

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

You call it the Tepper era, I call it the Fitterer era. I blame Tepper for listening to him, but I think Fitterer was instrumental in making bad deals.

I hope he's the problem. I really do. I just think it's probably been Tepper's call when he has an opinions and his GM is basically just a paper pusher and roster filler on the bottom of the roster moves where Tepper can't really bother with caring about.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Where he hit George Kittle when he had two steps on the DB and there was zero pressure on him? It was a nice throw but it's a throw you expect an NFL QB to hit. I get that we've been atrocious at QB for years but if you watch other games you shouldn't be wowed by that play.

Not every QB can roll out and hit that ball as accurately as that. It may not have been a "wow" play, but it was a damned good one---on the money!