• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam wants to play for the Falcons?

1 hour ago, MechaZain said:

Can you blame him? He’s been vocal about wanting to come back here in some capacity and the organization just ignores him.

I hate to sound rude, but part of them ignoring him is his appearance. Love Cam but he looks crazy with his hair and the wacky outfits. I'm not judging him personally but other people with higher ranking will.

Cam has already said he's not cutting his hair until his kids graduate from highschool so I guess he's not changing his appearance either.

I would love to see him get one last chance with those weapons Atlanta have.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I hate to sound rude, but part of them ignoring him is his appearance. Love Cam but he looks crazy with his hair and the wacky outfits. I'm not judging him personally but other people with higher ranking will.

Cam has already said he's not cutting his hair until his kids graduate from highschool so I guess he's not changing his appearance either.

Until ALL his kids graduate? Cam better snip that thing then. Or else ...

long hair GIF

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I mean, I don't think it's the hair and clothes....as much as it is the personality and attention he garners.  From media to in house.  Cam can't just be one of the dudes on the roster.  Now that he is podcast and social media heavy, I think that just makes it even more certain teams aren't going to want to add him.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Unless his arm suddenly went back to what it was in 2015, wouldn't matter.  

Look at Rating first two games back. After that is trash because of the horrendous line. PFF hadn't saw an offensive line performance as bad as Carolina in Miami. Stop the lies.

zzzzz.jpg

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I thought Tepper allowed folks to be and look themselves when he bought the team? I prefer clean cut Cam but don't mind his look now either. I'd hate for him to go to ATL but would be cool with it because I always traded him to ATL in Madden anyways. 

Edited by Manna
  • Pie 1