• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers part with Suleiman

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

so why fire him then?  He and morgan didnt get along?

like i've said in multiple threads, it makes no sense someone who played linebacker in the NFL would think Bryce could work. 

If Suleiman really did push for Bryce, and Morgan was like "lol. lmao" then its time to pay the piper. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, MechaZain said:

I thought this guy was just a glorified accountant doing the paperwork for the GM. If they’re held accountable for the decisions I don’t understand why it’s a separate job.

4man rush said on twitter he is taking heat for not signing burns and signing Sanders but I am pretty sure it doesnt work like that

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

so why fire him then?  He and morgan didnt get along?

Probably, Dan is the voice of dissent in the building from what I heard and even Zod pointed it out. For Zod to make a statement in this day and age shows you something. Dan has been around 2 different organizations that have success and because he can, he’s gonna model it that way.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Probably, Dan is the voice of dissent in the building from what I heard and even Zod pointed it out. For Zod to make a statement in this day and age shows you something. Dan has been around 2 different organizations that have success and because he can, he’s gonna model it that way.

That would work for me because that "collaboration" process described in the above article seems like a good way to CYA.  I am sure fitt leaned into that trying to keep his job "well we all agreed........."

25 minutes ago, thennek said:

Why would Nicole Tepper be involved in a coaching search?  Our beloved owner is clueless on how to run an NFL team.

You mean not all successful businessmen who just bought a business in a new industry bring in their “trophy” wives to make key business decisions????

5 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Nothing in that article inspires confidence for what we are doing moving forward.

only solace for me is that it was last year when we didn't know that we didn't know what we were doing, but we were confident. 

it's got to be different this time, right?

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That would work for me because that "collaboration" process described in the above article seems like a good way to CYA.  I am sure fitt leaned into that trying to keep his job "well we all agreed........."

So straight up, when I get put in charge of doing stuff and I have no idea what I'm doing, I crowd source ideas in such a way that it becomes a collaborative effort and I spread praise around when we reach a conclusion.

If things blow up, I get to go "Welp, we ALL agreed but it didn't work out, no one to blame, let's move on".

And no one gets mad at anyone, we just are disappointed it didn't work out.

But I know I covered my ass.

Fitt is me frfr

31 minutes ago, thennek said:

Why would Nicole Tepper be involved in a coaching search?  Our beloved owner is clueless on how to run an NFL team.

becaues this is just a fuging game for a couple of rich freaks who don't relate to reality like you or I do because of the excesses of late stage capitalism 

• Pie 1