• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assistant Coach Chatter

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I am not sure what moves the Panthers are going to make to improve the team but keeping Evero on as DC should be one of their plans 

I would like to see them keep Evero to help Canales focus on everything else he has to take on. Having EE to continue building and improving an already steady defense, is huge.

However, if EE doesn't want to be here and Canales/Morgan/Panthers brass are highly confident Evero will be hired next coaching cycle, I see the upside in cutting ties now. Rip the band-aid off from the previous regime and start fresh. 

Leslie Frazier and Marquand Manuel, Joe Cullen are all available to step in, with Frazier providing a more vet/experienced mind to support a younger HC.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not sure continuity on defense is a good thing. From my perspective Evero and his team should be released.  Better yet try to trade Evero for a pick. But keeping him on when he was passed over for the HC job is asking for trouble. He would not intentionally cause trouble but there will be a division among players for sure. 

41 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not sure continuity on defense is a good thing. From my perspective Evero and his team should be released.  Better yet try to trade Evero for a pick. But keeping him on when he was passed over for the HC job is asking for trouble. He would not intentionally cause trouble but there will be a division among players for sure. 

Feels a lot different than the Wilks situation.  #1 he wasn't the interim HC.   #2 There aren't players out there campaigning for Evero as HC like there was for Wilks.

• Beer 1