• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

I mean that’s pretty blatant pass interference. No way the NFL is going to let Baltimore back into this game. They’re creaming their pants at the thought of Taylor Swift at the superbowl. Willing to bet it will be the most watched superbowl of all time.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

He's going to get roasted all offseason for throwing into triple coverage

as he should be honestly. dude has either been hurt down the stretch or sucked in the playoffs every year of his career now. there are definitely other factors but this is exactly why when trade discussions were being had I wanted no part of us going after him.

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

That’s as bad of a pass in the moment you’ll ever see. I don’t even think Young would throw that - mainly because he doesn’t have the arm strength but he still wouldn’t have made that decision. 

It wouldn't have gotten picked because it would've hit the turf around the 10 yards line.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I think the Ravens were completely out coached in this game so far.  KC have had a great game plan today

Yeah they are so spoiled with their coaching man. Spags is easily one of the best DCs in the league but because he's older and has already failed as a HC, no teams are trying to poach him. So they just get to keep him while he brings them an elite D. And Reid is the best HC in the league and an elite offensive mind so even losing someone like Bieniemy and not having as much talent on O they can not miss much of a beat on offense (yes I know their O was much worse this year but I put that on talent and regular season burnout more than coaching change).

• Pie 1