• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Yup, the game was there for the taking. It's not all on Lamar of course, definitely not, but the lack of playoff success is big at this point.

He was 1 game from the SB.

I mean Josh Allen has been getting hype as face of the league nowhere near a SB.

Herbert great talent nowhere near a SB.

Burrow the only one who has got there.

Seems like everyone has trouble getting past Mahomes. We might have to accept the fact Mahomes/Chiefs are the new Brady/Patriots.

• The D 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Every other great QB is under pressure to beat Mahomes.

It's no longer Mahomes and whoever. It's who can beat Mahomes. Not sure there is anyone who can do it consistently. This was the best year to beat him.

The only QB who can consistently win vs Mahomes has been Joe Burrow who currently holds a 3-1 record against him. 

Joe Burrow vs. Patrick Mahomes: Head-to-Head Stats Comparison | Stathead.com

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, t96 said:

So I assume most in here are rooting for Detroit? Some maybe for McCaffrey? I'm all in on the Lions making their first SB. Still love me some CMC but screw the 49ers, will never like that franchise.

Works for me I just want the Niners to lose in one of the next two games because Purdy throws 3+ INTs. They want this scrub to be Brady 2.0 so bad and he's so average. Hopefully he plays just well enough for them to pay him like a franchise QB because that's when the wheels fall off. Once you have to start making salary cap decisions because of the money you have tied up in Brock Purdy you've doomed yourself to mediocrity.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

He was 1 game from the SB.

I mean Josh Allen has been getting hype as face of the league nowhere near a SB.

Herbert great talent nowhere near a SB.

Burrow the only one who has got there.

Seems like everyone has trouble getting past Mahomes. We might have to accept the fact Mahomes/Chiefs are the new Brady/Patriots.

Losing AFC champship games isn't an accomplishment Josh has done that btw he's also not 2-4 in the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The D did their part. If you hold the Chiefs to 17 you didn't lose because of your D.

No real disagreement, but the Chiefs got cute and cost themselves significant points between penalties and silly play calling at the end of the 1st half. The game really played more like a 27-17 type of score.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Works for me I just want the Niners to lose in one of the next two games because Purdy throws 3+ INTs. They want this scrub to be Brady 2.0 so bad and he's so average. Hopefully he plays just well enough for them to pay him like a franchise QB because that's when the wheels fall off. Once you have to start making salary cap decisions because of the money you have tied up in Brock Purdy you've doomed yourself to mediocrity.

I don't see it happening but lord will it be funny in here if Purdy wins a SB.... CMC carry him!

1 minute ago, CmC2k said:

The only QB who can consistently win vs Mahomes has been Joe Burrow who currently holds a 3-1 record against him. 

Joe Burrow vs. Patrick Mahomes: Head-to-Head Stats Comparison | Stathead.com

He has to consistently beat him in the playoffs. Regular season means nothing when it comes down to it.

Lamar just proved he was the best QB in the regular season. Playoffs came and he failed to beat Mahomes.

1 minute ago, BY9Franchise said:

Losing AFC champship games isn't an accomplishment Josh has done that btw he's also not 2-4 in the playoffs 

They both ring less.

You don't get rewarded because you won more playoff games. The greats win a championship point blank.

9 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

No doubt, the KC d played a heck of a game.

But three bad plays on the same series by their top receiver cost them one score.  A horrible decision by their qb cost them another.  

if Lamar doesn't throw that pick you're really confident they get a TD there?