• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brad Idzik is our OC

2 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

yeah, I don't want the Huddle to every say that our offense was purposefully vanilla during the pre-season games again.  All the issues and concerns from play calling/execution to Ickey's struggles carried into the season. 

We were just getting our ass whooped man to man against 2nd stringers lol. I swear as soon as the Jets joint practice I was like we're fuged. I wonder if that's why they cancelled the 2nd day of that

• Pie 5

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Ceiling? I’m talking about next year. Asking him to pass 4000 passing yards with 28 TDs and 10 INTs this next year would make Canales a QB whispering GOAT. 

I mean that's pretty average top 20 numbers for anyone besides the likes of Ridder, Zach Wilson, etc. Otherwise known as busts. CJ had better numbers than that year 1

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

just hope these guys are innovative

Likely only Caneles is and Idzik is the sounding board and the guy who helps implement and run practices.

One thing is for sure, won't be any question about the HC and OC being on the same page.

I like it.

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean that's pretty average top 20 numbers for anyone besides the likes of Ridder, Zach Wilson, etc. Otherwise known as busts. CJ had better numbers than that year 1

It’s literally top 10 in TDs and yards but sure. 9th in yards and 7th in TDs. Baker is a finalist for Comeback Player of the Year for a reason. 

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s literally top 10 in TDs and yards but sure. 9th in yards and 7th in TDs. Baker is a finalist for Comeback Player of the Year for a reason. 

Well you said a fraction of Bakers numbers. What exactly would a satisfying fraction of those be?

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Well you said a fraction of Bakers numbers. What exactly would a satisfying fraction of those be?

A fraction is less than 100% or part of a whole. Sounds like everyone is going to have different opinions on this considering you were calling it “top 20” numbers, what would satisfy you?

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

You think 4000 yards and a 3:1 TD to INT ratio is an average top 20 qb? Excuse me?