• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy for McCaffrey...

4 hours ago, ZoneRead said:

glad he took an L

I bet he bitc**d to get out of carolina

He doesn't strike me as the type who bitches in all honesty. Im sure he wanted out especially with the loser of a leader we had as head coach. I guess the guys who wanted him to fell a Super Bowl "L" got their wish at least!

12 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Lol. Did he fug all of yalls girls before he left Carolina or what? 

The hate he gets here is unreal. 😂

I think most of us realize he dogged his last few years here.  Yeah, he was playing for an imbecile coaching staff, but he didn't play for the fans or his teammates.  I can never support a dude like that.

He wanted to go west, his woman wanted to be anywhere but Carolina, and he got his choice of the Rams or 49ers and of couse he chose Shanahan and his "extended family."  I don't wish injury on him, but I am glad he didn't get a ring and I hope he never does with the 49ers.

Call me a hater, I call it like I see it.

• Pie 4

49 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I think most of us realize he dogged his last few years here.  Yeah, he was playing for an imbecile coaching staff, but he didn't play for the fans or his teammates.  I can never support a dude like that.

He wanted to go west, his woman wanted to be anywhere but Carolina, and he got his choice of the Rams or 49ers and of couse he chose Shanahan and his "extended family."  I don't wish injury on him, but I am glad he didn't get a ring and I hope he never does with the 49ers.

Call me a hater, I call it like I see it.

He’s dead to me too. 

• Flames 1