• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam newton

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’ve read he was separating a fight. He is yelling “chill” over and over. 

It certainly looks like whoever it is they are trying to fight him.

• Pie 2

image.thumb.png.826f81a9ca7635213cfa4dc346276738.png

dude with the backpack was talking mad trash on the field prior about Cam.  Just your random nobody poo talking about someone he thinks is a bum that won….. a Hesiman, NC, NFLROY, NFL MVP, etc 

social media a factor.  All these main characters with a cell phone thinking they all special.  Old men living through kids that got no business coaching to begin with.  

• Pie 2

41 minutes ago, csx said:

It certainly looks like whoever it is they are trying to fight him.

Yeah the story has changed now. The guys getting manhandled are claiming he was taunting them, which I mean isn’t exactly out of character. Love Cam, but he loves to run his mouth.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah the story has changed now. The guys getting manhandled are claiming he was taunting them, which I mean isn’t exactly out of character. Love Cam, but he loves to run his mouth.

I will refrain from judgment until if and when we know what happened. Too many assumptions being made.

Actually....I don't really care either way. 

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Running your mouth Leads to us supporting guys the way meeting poo goes?! 

Edited by CLG

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You've changed man. I use to view you as the good guy. Now you turning into all the other huddlers.

Even if he was taunting what gives them the right to put their hands on the owner of the entire league. This is Cam's football league.

I was always taught don't touch anyone until they touch you. There is no way you can blame Cam for this situation. Those people have been talking crazy to him for years. This is not something new.

39 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Primary dude was trash talking Cam on social media and calling him a bum.  These were the  coaches too….no amount of trash talk is an excuse to jump a man given the environment. 

I think people think it is okay to be disrespectful to Cam Newton.  See that ramped up in his retirement.    That’s basically been his entire career.  Now you got dudes finding out that real life ain’t social media. 

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They made a post to Twitter saying all of that and then quickly deleted it. Not saying they are lying or wrong, but let’s wait until cams side of the story comes out. 

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

They made a post to Twitter saying all of that and then quickly deleted it. Not saying they are lying or wrong, but let’s wait until cams side of the story comes out. 

That's not the real Jimmy. The real Jimmy has been kidnapped. This guy is nothing like the old Jimmy.

#FreeForJimmy

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Did you not pay attention to the posting about the event? Did you expect him to state "no adults allowed?"

How do you think he has control over who shows up? 

I am curious how you think he was "hanging around the wrong crowd?" What exactly is the wrong crowd?

Looks like "they" were actually hanging with the wrong crowd... 

...appears "the owner" is the problem LMAO.

#juvenile

https://nypost.com/2024/02/26/sports/cam-newton-money-talk-started-brawl-at-7-on-7-tournament-coaches/

Edited by RayRedd