• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole was a Stroud vote

CRA

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Guess that means you’re out? Peace ✌️

I was a Panthers fan before the Tepper's and I'll be one after.

If folks like you want to shine shoes you're welcome to do so. Maybe Dave and Nicole will notice you and give you a pat on the head big guy. Keep your dream alive.

Look at Adam Schefter trying to help Nicole with damage control at the expense of Dave Tepper (who has an ego right)?? This really isn’t the breaking news cover up story that some Huddlers want it to be. It just goes against their narrative so it must be wrong… 

Bill Hader Smh GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

I was a Panthers fan before the Tepper's and I'll be one after.

If folks like you want to shine shoes you're welcome to do so. Maybe Dave and Nicole will notice you and give you a pat on the head big guy. Keep your dream alive.

lol I’m not Tepper fanboy. I’m not some emotional blind hater that couldn’t stand him from the beginning, and at least he’s better than Richardson, but he’s fked up his two coaching hires and one GM hire. Hope he got it right this time. He needs to replace the turf with grass.  But I also don’t use him as the boogeyman and everything that goes wrong is his fault. It’s lazy and ignorant. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

lol I’m not Tepper fanboy. I’m not some emotional blind hater that couldn’t stand him from the beginning, and at least he’s better than Richardson, but he’s fked up his two coaching hires and one GM hire. Hope he got it right this time. He needs to replace the turf with grass.  But I also don’t use him as the boogeyman and everything that goes wrong is his fault. It’s lazy and ignorant. 

What does this even mean? It's like saying gonorrhea is better than chlamydia.

14 minutes ago, The Natural said:

People don't want to accept that Reich and Fitterer were the two pounding their fists for Young. If Tepper had "meddled" as much as some of you believe Stroud would have been the pick.

It might be years from now but eventually Reich and McCown will speak on how it all went down. Until then anything that makes the Tepper's look like anything less than incompetent fools in over their heads should be taken with a grain of salt.

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

People don't want to accept that Reich and Fitterer were the two pounding their fists for Young. If Tepper had "meddled" as much as some of you believe Stroud would have been the pick.

Huh??

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

I still don’t buy Reich.  It was Fitterer and his team.  Which IMO means Morgan and company agreed. I always go to the point guard talk and saving money line was a GM sales talk Tepper repeated.  Fitterer and company were positioned to have the pull.  Not some just fired HC that looked like he was done with it from the jump when he got the pieces given to him. 

• Pie 1

I would love frank reich to just spill all the dirt from how bad it was last year and through the draft but imagine since he is still on pay roll and probably keep quite is in his contract thst will never happen.  

• Pie 2