• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole was a Stroud vote

CRA

2 hours ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Yikes. So it goes from consensus pick!! Everyone wanted him!! best by a long shot!!  to… a piece saying the OWNERS of the team (yes, when it says Nicole, it also means Dave as well) didn’t want him. 

So Reich obviously didn’t want him and the owners didn’t want him. If this is the case, who the hell was running this roster? Was Fitt really given that much power? 

Bet Young feels great right about now.  But baby, you hugged me? lol. What a show. The off-season hasn’t even been really started and the combo save face/hit pieces are already dropping. 

This literally makes no sense and is as big of a stretch as my pants after thanksgiving.

Edited by Panthercougar68

8 hours ago, RJK said:

The point is she shouldn’t have a vote, that’s the problem. 

Ain't that the truth. Express an opinion. Ask questions... whatever. 

Talent evaluation and a vote? That can’t be true. 

• Pie 1

Really makes me think that Scott Fitterer and his team really rang the bell for Bryce. 

I could see Tepper taking him on it last year, especially with it being Fitterer’s “first year” managing the roster. 

Hell didn’t somebody even write about how he compared him to Russell Wilson or something pre-draft.

• Pie 1

Just now, ProcessBlue2 said:

Really makes me think that Scott Fitterer and his team really rang the bell for Bryce. 

I could see Tepper taking him on it last year, especially with it being Fitterer’s “first year” managing the roster. 

Hell didn’t somebody even write about how he compared him to Russell Wilson or something pre-draft.

It seems the Panther's are doing everything they can to put all the blame on Fitts. Who really knows who's responsible but its a little fishy for sure. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

It shows two things:

1) She is not part of the core decision makers group

2) She was right the whole time

Both go against everything a core group on this board has complained about for a long time, often using very misogynistic tones. So maybe think a bit before next time.

• Pie 6

56 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

It seems the Panther's are doing everything they can to put all the blame on Fitts. Who really knows who's responsible but its a little fishy for sure. 

Yeah, smells of "last guy sucked, this mess was his, don't blame me". 

Seen this in workplaces far too often.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, chbright said:

Yeah, smells of "last guy sucked, this mess was his, don't blame me". 

Seen this in workplaces far too often.

Same thing happened with Hurney then Rhule. Sounds like pr to me.

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

But but but it was a universal consensus pick.  Everyone in the building all agreed on Bryce.   

How did she like Stroud?? You have that picture of her hugging Bryce that confirmed she liked him??

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

It seems the Panther's are doing everything they can to put all the blame on Fitts. Who really knows who's responsible but it’s a little fishy for sure. 

I’m not sure that narrative works. He said they were busting Tepper’s balls because he wife was a Stroud person. That implies Dave liked Young IMO. 

• Flames 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I’m not sure that narrative works. He said they were busting Tepper’s balls because he wife was a Stroud person. That implies Dave liked Young IMO. 

He also looks foolish if it appears his wife is making our picks. I don't care who makes the decisions as long as they are the right ones to be honest.

It is convenient that "the guy that just got fired" seems to take all the blame though. Over and over again yet the team still sucks.