• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worthy is fastest ever

Xavier Worthy was already on our radar. I'm sure his speed doesn't hurt his chances to go in round two.

Will he be worthy? Honestly, for me there is no way I'm drafting him at 33 because I simply don't see him as an X receiver. He's lean and not overly physical, but he has scary speed, and he's a threat to use it. One juke here or cut there...and missed tackle here or there, and he's gone to the house before anyone knows what happened. 

Might as well leave this here too:

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, ECHornet said:

He was my favorite for pick #33 before the 40, but now I’m not sure he’ll be there. He’s not John Ross who was just straight line speed. He can make defenders miss and house it. 

Sounds exactly like the kind of WR we need.

Zay Flowers 2.0

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sounds exactly like the kind of WR we need.

Zay Flowers 2.0

Dude, there are other receivers much more like Flowers than Worthy. Hell, Malik Washington is more Flowersy than Worthy

8 minutes ago, philw5289 said:

He’s going top 15 after that performance. No doubt 

I doubt it. It's going to take more than speed to be drafted that high. But, perhaps people have forgotten John Ross, and, to a lesser extent, Ted Ginn Jr. 

Edited by top dawg

This draft is loaded with X receivers. Normally I wouldn't advocate drafting one in the second round as the Panthers historically have been horrible at evaluating receiver talent, but wow there's a so much talent this year.