• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Dolphins RG Robert Hunt

9 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im not surprised actually, you need guys that can block for more than 5 seconds with the qb we have.

Did you watch last season? Bryce got sacked 62 times last season.

• Flames 1

Great signing!

Not to get all wistful, but I wish we'd made a splash signing on a stud O-Lineman in Cam's career.

But better late than never. The inside line is the foundation of an offense, so I'm all in favor of us making a huge move here.

Just now, Captroop said:

Great signing!

Not to get all wistful, but I wish we'd made a splash signing on a stud O-Lineman in Cam's career.

But better late than never. The inside line is the foundation of an offense, so I'm all in favor of us making a huge move here.

Does Matt Kalil not count?

My God what a fuging bust

5 years, 63M guaranteed with 26 in a signing bonus means the contract is a lot more cap friendly than it initially appears. plenty of flexibility. the splashy 100M number is good for his agent to show to prospective clients. the cap number for the Panthers should be a lot easier to swallow.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Also, for those who may remember, Hunt is the guy who "scored" the illegal touching TD that should have counted based strictly on "Rule of Cool"

I remember watching that play live. I was mad it didn’t count. Dude has some speed for being that big.

5 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Hunt is better than Corbett has ever been in his career, much less the sorry version we seen of him last season. 

While all that is true, Corbett has a chunk of money just to be riding the pine.  That was my point.  Maybe he takes a pay cut to stay?

• Pie 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

While all that is true, Corbett has a chunk of money just to be riding the pine.  That was my point.  Maybe he takes a pay cut to stay?

twitter talking Corbett might get a shot at C if they miss on all the FAs. 

• Pie 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

last year (and every year of the panthers with the exception of like 3) shows that you just need bodies that can play offensive line. 

if they can eat his salary this year they might as well. Doesn't look like Luvu is going to be a priority /wrists