• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chase Young

Obviously, he's not what he was thought to be coming out of Ohio State, but we have an obvious need at DE. He's probably a cheap option. Wouldn't mind bringing him in on a prove it deal. Maybe he breaks out and we get a steal you never know. I think Evero could make him look much better in his system.

Thoughts on Chase Young?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Obviously, he's not what he was thought to be coming out of Ohio State, but we have an obvious need at DE. He's probably a cheap option. Wouldn't mind bringing him in on a prove it deal. Maybe he breaks out and we get a steal you never know. I think Evero could make him look much better in his system.

Thoughts on Chase Young?

• Flames 1

15 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Doubt he’ll be that cheap. He played solid down the stretch for the 49ers. He’ll probably resign with them

He played better for Washington the first half.  5 sacks in 7 games.  If he can stay healthy he is solid.  He obviously didn't like up to his draft position, but under the right contract I'm good with it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1