• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chinn gone

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

biggest misuse of talent in Panthers history

we had a Kam Chancellor and turned him into Haruki Nakamura.

Quinn knows what he's getting. Congrats to Commies fans and Chinn. Wish him nothing but the best and I hope he fuging shreds this garbage ass franchise every time we play them.

I like Chinn and feel like he was completely misused by dumb ass after dumb ass coach here but I don't want him to shred out team when we play them. If I wanted him to shred my team at that point I don't even know why I would be a fan.....? There is truly no point in that much misery is there?

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

It's a shame we kept trying to make him a position-less player instead of telling him his rookie year "Hey man, we need you to put on weight and play LB".  

I think someone posted a rumor the Chinn didn't want to play LB. If that's true I can why he didn't play much.

18 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think someone posted a rumor the Chinn didn't want to play LB. If that's true I can why he didn't play much.

That seems . . . unwise of him.  He was never very good in space, but man he was great in the box.  Oh well, not our problem any more.  I liked the guy, seemed like a good kid.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, electro's horse said:

biggest misuse of talent in Panthers history

we had a Kam Chancellor and turned him into Haruki Nakamura.

Quinn knows what he's getting. Congrats to Commies fans and Chinn. Wish him nothing but the best and I hope he fuging shreds this garbage ass franchise every time we play them.

That defense could be scary with Quinn. 

I hoped eventually that we would see him impact the game in the same minor as he did his rookie year, but it never transpired. Disappointed. We can't see it now since Chinn-chilla will no longer be in the building.