• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Draft Wish List

10 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I think Estime has better vision, but Allen just trucks over people. Gonna be great in short yardage.  no more bringing in Dalton.

Estime isn’t an NFL athlete based on his combine.  Tough rugged guy but he will go 4th or later

Edited by Shocker

On 3/14/2024 at 2:14 AM, rayzor said:

Darius Robinson

Sedrick Van Pran - best zone OC in the draft

Any of about 5-6 WRs

Big beefy RB...none of this sub-220 pound mess. Allen, Estime, Marshawn Lloyd, Ray Davis, Isaac Guerrendo...any of them

Jared Wiley

Angry defensive backs that stick like glue, hit like a ton of bricks, and piss WRs off

Been watching a lot of Robinson.   Average athlete in terms of numbers but great size and looks amazing in games.  Van Pran is going earlier than people think. 

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Been watching a lot of Robinson.   Average athlete in terms of numbers but great size and looks amazing in games.  Van Pran is going earlier than people think. 

The more I watch Darius Robinson the more I like him. He's just plain powerful and disruptive and just fast and athletic enough to make him a lot for Olinemen to handle. Guy goes where he wants and there's not a lot you can do to stop him. Won't be a one trick pony like most edge guys either. Standing up or in 3 point stance, you can put him anywhere at any point and he'll dominate.

And Van Pran... Agreed. I hope we can get him but I'm not sure we'll be able to and get the other help we need

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

The more I watch Darius Robinson the more I like him. He's just plain powerful and disruptive and just fast and athletic enough to make him a lot for Olinemen to handle. Guy goes where he wants and there's not a lot you can do to stop him. Won't be a one trick pony like most edge guys either. Standing up or in 3 point stance, you can put him anywhere at any point and he'll dominate.

And Van Pran... Agreed. I hope we can get him but I'm not sure we'll be able to and get the other help we need

DR is absolutely a player with very big upside.  NFL training program and he can be a hand full.  He plays the run very well already unlike that other guy

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I like Robinson as a DE opposite Brown but not as an edge on a 3-4

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, chknwing said:

I think Estime has better vision, but Allen just trucks over people. Gonna be great in short yardage.  no more bringing in Dalton.

Estime has some 'wiggle' where Allen is very stiff.  Estime also has a second gear where Allen doesn't.  Allen would be the better battering ram though.

Again, I'm doing back flips if we get either of them.

23 hours ago, rayzor said:

been ringing the bell hes the guy for months. watch this bowl game just put everyone on skates. was a "4th" (lol) then and was always the target with those old silly boards. then watch him destroy all challengers in the senior bowl. as a 290+lb DT/ 5 tech, he's super athletic with a 8+ RAS score. he's fonally making it into the 2nd and 1st as he should. he isnt burns but thats not his game. pair him with rob and brown, the front 3 are locked down. IDK, he may not make it to our pick.

hes little like brown in the levers for arms, tall 3tech or 5 tech, just not as thick. hes going to be a long time pro. idk if he ever fills the stat sheet with sacks/tackles, and thats fine. hes going to disrupt, hold the line to let the 2nd level defenders thrive. 

braswell is the other i really want too. that pair would be lethal. solidify the front 3, then get the all out rusher. doubt we can get him without missing on a top 3 center though.

• Pie 1

Yeah, I think we need two pass catchers and a big end and small end. 

In my mocks DR and Ellis, along with Roman Wilson/McConkey and mitchell/legette/Coleman are four I target often. 

Tuttle can play the big end I think, but both he and A Rob are older and we need to have their replacements ready, and some quality depth this year.  WR we have to just overhaul if Mingo ain't gonna get it. 

Edited by Panthero

10 hours ago, razorwolf said:

My Mock Draft 2024 (IMO)

(33) Adonai Mitchell, WR
(39) Chris Braswell, Edge
(65) Payton Wilson, LB
(101) Khyree Jackson, CB
(141) Beaux Limmer, C
(142) Dallin Holker, TE 
(240) Cornelius Johnson, WR

I like this